I N F O R M A T I O N

Good morning/after/evening everyone! It's been a while, but I suppose I'm back just in a different way

Good morning/after/evening everyone! It's been a while, but I suppose I'm back just in a different way. I can't promise that there is going to be a fanfic update soon, but I am hoping that I will be able to get into it a bit more. 

In the meantime, I thought it might be a good idea to polish up my smut writing skills and do something a little different. 

For the foreseeable future, I will be writing and producing erotic shorts that will be available here for a limited time. After some time, that short will be removed from Wattpad showing only a sample  with a link to the official version on Amazon kindle if anyone would like to purchase it. 

With that being said, in this book, I will collect all of the smut shorts I will create. They will individually contain the date that they will be removed and will also contain the individual link to the official version to purchase when the time comes. Once I have more stories here, the older stories that have been officially published will be moved to the bottom of the book so that you don't need to scroll through everything to get to the ones that haven't been removed yet. 

But there is something else that this book will provide. An opportunity to provide requests of scenarios, character names, appearances, the kinks that are features... lots of things. You don't have to provide an answer to all of these, just whatever you have in mind at the time. And there's a very high chance that I will steal your idea for the next short. There are loads of things in this genre that i wouldn't even think of writing, but with your help, i'll have an abundance of ideas to pick and choose from when i've ran out of ideas during a burnout... we're all human after all. 

LEGAL NOTE: Please be aware that the ideas you all provide for these shorts will be up for purchase after a period of time. Ideas alone are not protected under intellectual property law so please don't comment any ideas that you might want to work on in the future.  

Okay, so if that's been sorted out, if anyone has any questions, please let me know. If not continue onto the next part to look at idea prompts if you would like to participate, or continue further to read the installments to this sexy collection ;)