Kiss Our Tomorrow Goodbye (Sequel)

Prologue

Cassie's POV

I watched him as he played football from Lillian's window. He walked around as if I didn't exist. He turned sixteen six months before I did. I knew something wasn't right when out of nowhere he cut all contact a least before he would say hi or smile. Even though we never talked in school he'd occasionally would wave, but that's it. Now I see him he'd turn the other way. During our family dinners he'd keep his distance never making eye contact. I had a crush on him ever since he shared his binky with me when we were babies. I know he'll never look at me the way he does to other girls, and to be quite honest it bothered me I wasn't able to get the attention my friends got because, I focused my attention on my school work or my photography, I didn't have time for chasing boys at the mall.

"Earth to Cassie... Hello?" I turned to see the Lillian and Kaylee looking at me like I was crazy.

"Girl, we've called you for like ten minutes now. What's got you spaced out?" Kaylee asked giggling.

"Or who's got you spaced out?" Lily said getting up and looking out the window. "Damn! I have to say it is a nice view from up here Cassie> I can see why you were in a trance." I groaned.

"I wasn't looking at anyone I just had other things on my mind." I huffed throwing myself on her pink beanbag.

"What's that? It's freaking summer Cassie... all I can think about is me in a bikini with a bottle of suntan oil." Kaylee said as Lily throw her pillow at her laughing. "You got it all wrong Kay! All I can think about is hot guys in their swim shorts putting sunscreen on me in my bikini." I laughed at both of them.

"You guys are both horn balls... I'm thinking about the summer internship I want to go on... I asked my mom and dad this morning. They straight out told me no. Yet Caleb asks to throw a party at uncle Jonah's nightclub and they said yes!... God it's was so not far!" I said just as Violet comes in the room looking flush.

"Where the hell were you Vi?" Lily asked. Violet came walking in throwing herself on the bed in a dreamy state. "I was downstairs making out with one of the hottest twins in school." She sighed. "Ewe I hope it wasn't my brother!" I said as she shook her head. "Unfortunately I'm not Caleb's type." She huffed.

"Oh my god! You sneaky bitch which one?" Lily asked Vi scrunched her brows together in thought. "I think it was Jace or was it Jeremy... Oh I can't remember they're freaking identical." She yelled I shook my head.

"When you catch and STD from one of them... You ain't going to be so happy." I said to her. She knew how the guys were they only wanted one thing.

"Cassie stop being such a Debbie Downer..." Vi said as she got up from the bed to fix herself in the mirror.

"So Cass what's up with this party this weekend?" Lily asked. Honestly I'm not even sure if I'm going myself. "I don't know you're going to have to ask Caleb and you might want to make sure he put you guys on the list because it's by name only." I said as they all got up and ran out the room. I laughed to myself. I walked downstairs towards the backyard and followed the trail towards the waterfall. I opened my camera bag and brought out my Nikon D4 it was the best camera ever. I started taking shots of random things.

"It's a nice view huh?" I turned to see Connor standing there with his hands in his pocket. "Yeah it's beautiful... I think I have every season captured right from this spot." He walked over and sat by me. Conner was handsome he was tall blonde blue eyes with a great body. He played on the football team with Caleb they're best friends. Although he tells everyone I'm his best friend.

"Why are you over here by yourself? He asked and I shrugged. "Everybody so excited about Caleb's party this weekend... And I'm just not feeling it plus you know I don't do parties Connor." I said as I started taking more pictures.