Chapter 4

-tobys pov-

I grabbed (y/n) hand and walked to the living room. We stood there for a while until slendy called all the Pasta's down from their rooms. At first nobody but ej, Jeff, and BEN but then they all came out of there rooms. Most of them are half asleep though.

-(y/n) pov-

Toby brought you back into the living room while that slenderman guy yelled at all the other Pasta's to come to the living room. At first a guy with bleached white skin, black circles around his eyes, and a smile carved in his face came down then BEN came down and right behind BEN was a guy with a blue mask and black gooey stuff coming from the eye holes . Then alot of other people and animals came down to where you were at. When everyone was down slenderman started talking "everyone I would like to introduce our new pasta her a name is (y/n) and you will treat her nicely" then he turned to some girl with what seemed like a...clock...in her eye and told her her something. Then he turned back to you and said "(y/n) this is Clockwork she is going to let you borrow some of her clothes until I can send you to go buy some. You shook your head yes and smiled. Clockwork walked up to you and grabbed your hand then said " come on I have some outfits that would be perfect for you".

-clockworks pov-

Slendy told me to take (y/n) up to my room to find her some clothes. I thought this was awesome, it's not Everyday I get to meet someone new that I don't have to kill. I hope me and her can become good friends. When we got to my room I told her to make herself comfortable while I get her some clothes. I picked out a (f/c) tank top with a (f/c) jacket and some (s/f/c) jeans. After I gave her those I picked her out some (s/f/c) converses. The reason I picked these colors mainly because they matched her ears and tail colors... After she put them on we started talking some about my family and some about hers turns out her parents were killed by werewolf people. And an older brother that she lived with before she came here. His name was... (b/n)

***if you don't have a brother just make up a name :-) *** after our talk we walked back downstairs to meet up with slendy. When we got down there slendy took her back upstairs to talk to her.