Chapter 14

-(y/n)'s pov-

Slendy told us to double our training... The thing is I haven't trained at all. I think will go ask clockwork if she can help me train a little bit. You walked to clockworks room and knocked on the door. You could tell she was just waking up because you heard something "" THUD"" and then an oww. You said through the door "are you ok" she said yeah she just fell off the bed then told you to come in. You walked in and said "clockwork can you help me train a little bit... Because I haven't used my powers in a long time" she smiled and said "I would love to...just let me change clothes and we will get started" you smiled and walked out of the room and into the hallway.

-Clockworks pov-

I finished getting dressed and walked into the hallway. I'm so excited I get to be one of the first people to see (y/n)'s power. Other than liu and silver, we walked to the backyard were we seen everyone training . I could see (y/n) was worried because her ears were flat on her head and her tail was low to the ground and slowly swinging side to side. I told her not to worry nobody is going to judge her were all a family and we don't judge each other. She nodded and gave me a slight smile. We walked over to the corner of our back yard so I could set up some targets. Some move and some don't and some were made to look like zalgo... Kind of like a manican. I told her to start with the basic attacks... And what I seen blew my mind... I thought she could only use fire... But oh... My... Was I wrong....

- Narrator -

(y/n) threw a fireball at a couple targets sent I'ce spikes at the non-moving targets. Then made vines with thorns on them coil around the manicans that look like zalgo and made the doll fall in half.

-(y/n)'s pov-

You looked at clockwork who had her mouth wide open. And looked around and seen every pasta stopped training to look at you in aww. You looked back at clockwork and said "did I do it wrong" she shook her head then said "THAT... WAS... AWESOME..." then ben walked up to you and said "(y/n) that Was the awesomest thing I ever seen...." after ben said that everybody came up and hugged you and kept telling you how cool your powers were. You felt... Loved... Like you were somewere were people understand you... And you were right.... They did understand you...