Chapter 7: Entrance exam

Izuku pov

During this time I was training I realized that I didn't have much else to train besides my hand-to-hand combat, I ended up getting a little closer to Melissa, the girls were also training a lot and talking too. . . there were times when they stopped talking immediately when they saw me or changed the subject, when I asked them what the conversation was about, they said it was a secret, even Tohru would talk to them about something they wanted to share, but they never told me what was. . .

The day of the entrance exam was getting closer and closer, one day I decided to train in the forest, in that I discovered a secret skill of mine, for now it's better I keep it a secret. . . (Let's see if someone hits which skill I'm talking about =D )

Izumi: After the entrance exam the girls and I have to talk to you

Me: Okay then. . .

We were going to go out until. . .

Inko: Didn't you forget anything?

We went there and kissed her goodbye and headed towards the UA to take the exam. . .

When we got there a lot of girls were looking at me crookedly. . .

when I tripped and was going to fall. . . I feel someone holding me. . .

Me: Thank you. . .

was a giant

Me: By the way what's your name?

Frisk: My name is Frisk Kettei, what's your name?

Me: Izuku Bluemarine Midoriya. . .

Frisk: You have a very unique name for a girl.

Me: I'm a boy. . .

Frisk: And you came to take the entrance exam?

Me: Yes. . .

She comes. . .

Frisk: In that case, good luck. . . See you at UA if you can!

This surprised me, after Izumi and the others. . .

this is the first girl who hasn't looked down on me. . .

I went to the exam. . .

First we took the written exam, it was very easy, I finished it with about five minutes and I even pointed out a mistake in the test, I think it was intentional. . .

When Present Mic was explaining a girl with blue hair interrupted her talking without knowing about the Zero pointer, I must say that she is quite nauseous. . .

Blue haired girl: And YOU!

She said pointing at me. . .

Blue haired girl: WHY IS THERE A MAN HERE AND WHY IS HE IN A HOOD AND NOT IN A UNIFORM?