Chapter 14: Eri

Izuku pov

After defeating Stain, I Frisk and Lida were questioned for vigilantism, Frisk and I explained that Mt.lady gave us permission to use our quirks and Mt.lady confirms this, Lida was not so lucky, she would take a suspension from UA for two weeks from the day we had to come back and her internship ended there as she had to stay in the hospital due to her injuries I would say she was lucky she wasn't expelled or killed in the fight against Stain, Frisk and I take credit for capturing Stain. . .

(detail, if I don't mention a character's race, either I forgot, or it's an oni that in this universe is the most common race)

For a while we rested and went back to intern and things went almost normal, except for the fact that Frisk didn't leave my side. . .

The internships end and we go back to the UA some students didn't believe that me and Frisk defeated and captured Stain, as soon as I go to Izumi she receives me with several weak punches. . .

Izumi: BAKA BAKA BAKA!

Me: What happened?

Izumi: DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'VE WORRIED ME?! WHAT IF YOU HAD DIED?!

Me: Sorry. . . but i know how to handle myself

Izumi: Please promise me you'll never take that risk again. . .

Me: I can't promise that. . .

Izumi: T^T

I tell you what happened after the fight with Stain and the kiss

Izumi passed that

For that

Izumi (Thinking): WWWWHHHAAATTT!!

Me: Are you ok Izumi?

Izumi (furious): Yes, it's okay, if you'll excuse me, I need to talk to a certain person. . .

I didn't understand what she meant. . .

narrator pov

Izumi: FFRRRIIISSSK!