Edrick was sitting inside his rooms thinking about what his wife said to him. There was no way that he would give up the north, the people chose him to be the king. But he did think about putting his brother, an Stark on the iron throne but he also thought about putting more of his brothers around the seven kingdoms.

He thought about that each hour as he planned everything for the next moves. Leaving his rooms he headed down to cells of the castle heading to one that had a special guest. The one and only Jaime Lannister that has been held the whole time.

" It is your lucky day kingslayer. Today is the day all of your pain goes away." Edrick said getting down to Jaime's level.

Edrick nodded his head to the guards taking Jaime out of the cell. Taking him to the back end of the castle, away from everyone so no one can see what will happen to Ser Jaime Lannister.

The guard kicked Jaime's legs making him kneel in front of Edrick.

" Any last words that you care to say?" Edrick spoke looking at Jaime

Jaime's face changed into straight sorrow knowing for a fact that nothing can get him out of this situation.

Jaime nodded his head, Edrick gave him a nod letting him know to speak.

" The things I did were for my house and for the woman I love."

" Even if she doesn't love you kingslayer". Edrick said, reaching for his sword.

" Hearing my father always say " the man that passes the sentence should swing the sword."

Pausing for a short moment Edrick used his sword to cut Ser Jaime Lannister's head away from his family.

" Have his head sent to Tywin Lannister right away." Edrick said cleaning his sword then taking Jaime's body to be burned.

All of the news of the war went far and wide of the seven kingdoms, the night's watch as Jon is the lord commander of the night's watch heard what his brother Edrick was doing and that he was winning the war.

For Edrick he reached out to Princess Davina Baratheon on her next job within her family. And that she should be waiting for the head of Jaime Lannister, Edrick told Davina that she needs to get rid of her family members, it did not matter who she got rid of. Also Davina did tell Edrick through raven letters that her sister Mycrella is on their side, meaning that Dorne is with the north. Anything to end the Lannisters at any cost for this war to end.

—-------------

Tywin Lannister was inside his office as the hand of the queen with the small council when a delivery came inside the room. The delivery was a large box, placed in front of Tywin Lannister. With a pause Tywin looked at his daughter Cersei then he opened the box. The box collapses showing the rotting head of Jaime Lannister. This took the breath of Tywin and Cersei seeing Jaime's head. Tywin's heir is dead, has been dead for some time. Picking up the letter that was with Jaime. Tywin read it, seeing it was from Edrick.

" Your move Tywin Lannister" written by Edrick

Tywin put the letter down and walked out of the room. Having too much emotion running through his veins he needed to think about his next plan. In a blink Tywin went back to the office calling the banners letting everyone know it is time to fight again, against the Starks. To end this once and for all. This is where Tywin Lannister failed, where he underestimated Edrick Stark.

Edrick Stark knew, in fact he was hoping that Tywin Lannister would make a rash mistake. Wanting to fight again, to go to war with them. Edrick has planned the perfect battle plan for him and his army.

While Tywin called the banners and went off to end the Starks and put the North in order, Davina had her own plans going down. She moved around the red keep, around King's landing looking for all Lannisters, even Lannisters soldiers killing them. Then Davina saw an opening on her older sister, Amelia. She knew if she killed Amelia that would kill their mother, that it would break her. So Davina took the chance to kill her older sister, entering the throne room walking behind her, she was able to stab her in the back. Making Amelia turn around to see who stabbed her, Davina took the dagger out of the back and stabbed Amelia again in the heart. Watching Amelia drop down on the ground Davina left the throne room pushing on with the task at hand.

—---------------

In the north, the Stark men were ready for the war. Margaery kissed her husband looking in his eyes telling him to come back to her no matter what. Leaving the younger Stark boys in winterfell as the others went off to war. So both of the armies would meet up in the middle.