Chapter 14 Huang Xian Huang

Jiang Shaobai looked at Ye Xing and said with great interest, "You have a weasel in your body?"

    Ye Xing looked at Jiang Shaobai timidly and whispered, "Huang, he has been protecting me."

    Originally When something strange came into the house, Huang would come out. However, Huang seemed to be very afraid of the teacher. When the teacher appeared, Huang would hide tightly, as if Teacher Jiang was some kind of ferocious beast.

    Jiang Shaobai said indifferently: "Really? However, you are not very good."

    Weasel is also one of the five immortals, and many have always worshipped these monsters.

    When Jiang Shaobai came here on the first day, he thought that Ye Xing's problem was the weasel soul in his body. However, after a few days of observation, Jiang Shaobai found that Ye Xing and the weasel belonged to a support relationship. inside the body, and the weasel will help Ye Xing to resist the invasion of the foreign ghost.

    However, Ye Xing is still young, and if he feeds such things in his body, Yu Shouyuan will suffer a lot of damage. Moreover, this weasel will also use Ye Xing's body to eat raw chicken. Ye Xing's body will also cause a lot of burden.

    Ye Xing and the weasel have been together for a long time. If the weasel did not voluntarily break away from Ye Xing, it might damage Ye Xing's soul.

    Ye Xing turned pale and said, "If it wasn't for Ah Huang's protection, I would have been eaten long ago."

    Ye Xing could see ghosts since he was a child. Although Ye Xing's mother Zheng Li didn't believe in ghosts and spirits, she still begged for her son. When gods worship Buddha, they basically go to worship where they hear about the temples.

    Once Zheng Li heard about a small temple, it was said that a demon was enshrined in it, and Zheng Li took his son to worship the demon in the mood to give it a try.

    Ye Xing was still young at the time, and when he heard that the demon was willing to protect him, he agreed that the demon would protect him with him, and the weasel lived in Ye Xing's body.

    Because of the existence of Huang Xian, Ye Xing often wants to eat chicken, and living these two souls in one body is also a great hindrance to Ye Xing's body. The demons and monsters who tried to attack Ye Xing.

    Jiang Shaobai thought to himself: This Ye family doesn't look like an ordinary family. The other party can invite Fulu to defend against the ghosts, and he wants to know the real magician. Those people should also know what is in Ye Xing's body, but they are not sure and dare not act rashly.

    Ye Xing's father did know the magician, but the magician that Ye Xing knew was not very high-level, because he could not close Ye Xing's yin and yang eyes, so he could only keep silent.

    Later, Ye Xing raised a yellow immortal in his body. The magician also knew the harm of raising the five immortals in this way. However, when the boat was done, the magician could not separate the thing. The magician was afraid of acting rashly and angered Huang Xian. , took Ye Xing's life, and kept silent again.

    "Get something for him, you just take it with you and support it, there's no need to keep him on your body."

    Ye Xing frowned and said, "Is that okay?"

    Ye Xing blinked, Ah Huang He likes eating raw chicken, but he really doesn't like eating that stuff, it's disgusting every time he sees it.

    Jiang Shaobai nodded and said, "Yes, but, you need to find a place to stay."

    The best place for souls to live is Soul Tree, but this thing is too rare, find a ghost wood It should be able to deal with it first, the ghost wood is not easy to find.

    Ye Xing nodded, "Oh".

    "It's time, I'm going back." Jiang Shaobai glanced at the pendulum on the wall, stood up and said.

    Ye Xing looked at Jiang Shaobai reluctantly. Ye Xing could see ghosts since he was a child. However, he told his friends that some of them thought he was lying, some thought he was terrible, and gradually stopped playing with him. It's rare to meet someone like him, and he's not afraid of ghosts. He looks very powerful. Ye Xing is somewhat dependent on Jiang Shaobai.

    "Teacher, stay for a while." Ye Xing looked at Jiang Shaobai eagerly.

    Jiang Shaobai frowned and said, "This..." This kid, his teacher is 200 yuan an hour. He wants to save him some money, but the stupid kid doesn't want to.

    "I have imported snacks here." Ye Xing suddenly thought of something.

    Jiang Shaobai blinked, unable to resist the temptation of imported food. Jiang Shaobai is a little bun, following the pauper and half-immortal master, and he has eaten a handful of snacks since his childhood. Ye Xing has all kinds of imported snacks, yes. Jiang Shaobai's temptation is still great.

    "If that's the case, then I'll stay for a while longer." Jiang Shaobai said reluctantly.

    Ye Xing nodded hastily and said, "Okay, okay."