Callback for Trolloway

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belong to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song or the lyrics selected that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Callback for Calloway

Ever since the day Trollex found his calling as a career in being a radio DJ, the Normal Trolls have had one exciting adventure after the next. The day after, Aggie trained with the Normal Country Trolls to partake in the rodeo, and while she didn't win the rodeo, she did break the Mondejar family record in lasting the longest on a bull: 18.318 seconds, and because of all her hard work and dedication in putting on such a marvelous performance at the rodeo, her family gave her a very special present: a lasso with an inscription that said "Don't worry, Sweet Pea. I'm here" which were the same words that her grandfather used to tell her back when he was alive. Aggie cherished this gift a lot and was very happy to have something special that connected her to her Magic Country roots and her grandfather's roots.

Today, at the moment, she was helping Trollex, Synth, Stereo, and Laguna get to form a common bond with the Magic Techno Trolls.

That left everyone else back at the condo to do their own things.

Barb was currently outside checking the mail when she saw she got a letter from Governor Rodrigo Duarte. Intrigued, she opened the letter and read the note inside to see what Rodrigo wrote to her about.

A few minutes later, the entire condo was greeted by the sounds of Barb's excited shouts and cheers, startling everyone, before they saw the Rock Queen excitedly run inside and head up the elevator into her room.

"Hot dang, y'all; Barb sure seems excavated 'bout something," Holly commented curiously, looking up from her book.

Val was looking up from her phone, saying, "I'm gonna see what's got her so pumped up."

"I'll join you, Val," Melody said while putting away one of the items she was organizing in her stylist's case.

"Me too," Demo added as he dropped his Classical guitar and left it on the chair he was sitting in.

"Uh, I'll join too, since I'm Barb's right-hand Troll," Riff commented while getting up from his beanbag.

"Ooh, me too," Poppy commented while putting away her scrapbook supplies.