The Ol' Potion Switcheroo

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belong to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song or the lyrics selected that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

The Ol' Potion Switcharoo

It was a brand new day in Harmonious Land, and Aggie and Trollex were currently both asleep together in the bedroom in their condo room.

Trollex sat up, yawning a bit before he looked over and saw how beautiful Aggie looked while she was sleeping. To him, she looked like an angel nestled adorably under a soft blanket, sleeping soundly and having many pleasant dreams in her head.

Trollex grinned and moved over from the water side of the bedroom towards her, shaking her gently while saying, "Morning there, sunshine. Time to wake up."

Aggie turned over but smiled while she slept, muttering, "5 more minutes."

Trollex giggled, saying, "Very well then. I'm gonna have to wake you up another way," before starting to tickle her stomach.

Aggie ended up waking up in a fistful of giggles, saying, "Trollex, that tickles! Haha, stop"!

"Never," Trollex declared, adding, "You're just too loveable and soft and cute! I can't resist"!

The fun little tickle fest continued for a while until Aggie accidentally leaned too far on her side of the bed and fell over, dragging Trollex with her. When they both fell, Trollex and Aggie ended up lying side by side one on the floor, and together, they both broke into laughter.

"Talk about a fun way to wake up," Aggie commented, saying, "And here's something to make it much more fun," before kissing Trollex on the nose, making the Techno king blush.

Then, Beat was seen hovering above them, saying, "Morning, you two. Slept well"?

"Oh, you bet, Beat. Especially after everything that happened last night regarding what went down at Manny's, I figured some time together with Trollex would help us both feel better," Aggie commented, adding, "Although it does still leave me with the worries about us ever telling the MMTs about us dating."

"Hey, it's gonna be ok, Aggie," Trollex reassured Aggie, stroking her hair while saying, "When the time is right, we'll them. If you feel ready to when it's time, I'll be right there alongside you, and we'll face whatever happens together."