A fluffy demon gives you tea he made want it?? :3

It's pouring outside you seem lost in a town you have no idea where you are, the last landmark that stood out was a steak restaurant

It's pouring outside you seem lost in a town you have no idea where you are, the last landmark that stood out was a steak restaurant. All of the sudden you bump into a demon... he looks you in the eyes tearing up "I'm so sorry! It was an accident!" He starts trying to hug you, he felt warm and comfortable? You happen to spot the teabag on his left horn almost like a piercing. He asks you if you want to go to his place to get out of the rain, you get to his small home which is a cute very neat apt. You sit down and he asks you "Do you want anything to drink? It would be my way of apologizing..." You ask if you could have tea but his face perks up "Tea?! Did you say tea?!" Is something wrong? You asked. "No No! I'td be my pleasure to make you some!" He plucks a teabag from his horn, but all of the sudden a new bag pops out replacing the old one. He happily prances around preparing the tea adding cream and sugar very carefully, he sets the steaming drink in front of you "so excited to see you try it!" He said with a jolly face. you hesitate... it looks very delicious but who know what could be in it...after all a demon just prepared it- you take a sip...it fills you up with joy and makes you feel very warm and happy, it was spectacular! You clap your hands and smile and the demon looks at you and hugs you very sternly "we should be besties!"