Demonic encounter #2

After hanging out with your best friend and having some tea you go to head home but

After hanging out with your best friend and having some tea you go to head home but...a sharp sickeningly sweet smell wafts by your nose, all of the sudden you feel hot extremely hot... "ah this one is eugh- bland...never mind." A voice says behind you. The heat goes away in an instant. Out of pure curiosity you turn around to see a demon but it's a girl. She stares at you hesitantly before saying "what a bland normal person- to kind for my liking." Did this demon just insult me?!  You gave her an offended look, she smirks at you and says "pathetic, don't waste your time little runt" you feel your anger boiling up inside but instead you grab her arm  and start apologizing for looking at her that way. She seems confused? "No one has ever apologized to me before..wait a second- I know you!" "You're my little brothers friend! He told me all about you!" She pats you on the head and gives you a small smile "sorry about that Im not very good with strangers...a lot of people hate me." She gives you another head Pat for one last time and bursts into flames then into thin air. "What the hell just happened?!"