My Custom Net Navi

My name is Izuku Midoriya. In this world everything revolves around Net Navis. I want my own custom one but I don't have one yet. Kaachan and his Navi Blasterman are the best Net battlers in the whole school. but tomorrow is my 15th birthday. My dad promised me that he would get me my own Net Navi when I turned 15.

the evening of my birthday

I am holding a disc that my dad mailed me. I think that he remembered our promised and downloaded it into my P.E.T. after the download was completed my Navi was just the same as it was before. I then went to bed disappointed.

3 person PoV

Overnight Izuku's net Navi is depixelated and is slowly reforming into a different Navi.

Izuku PoV

Today is Monday so I grab my P.E.T and head to school. "Ok class does anybody know the name of the mythical 8 headed snake?" the teacher asks. "It is called the Yamata no Orochi." a weird voice said. "That is correct Izuku." the teacher said. "I...didn't say that." I respond. "that is because I did. Look at your P.E.T." the voice said. I look at my P.E.T and see a different Navi in it.

T and see a different Navi in it

(it looks something like this.) he has 2 swords and a shield on his back

"Hello Izuku. I am Blademan and Starting today I am your Net Navi. I was created by you father himself." he said. I was overcome with happiness when I saw him. "Nice to meet you Blademan. I hope that we can be friends." I say. "Heh. Me too." Blademan said. everyone was shocked that I finally had a Custom Net Navi. Kaachan wasn't to happy that he wasn't the only one with a custom Net Navi in school anymore.

after school

"Hey nerd! You and me are going to have a net battle with our net navis Now!" Kaachan shouted. "Yeah! let me blow his Navi to pieces" Blasterman shouted. "Kaachan I don't..." I say before. "Lets do it!" Blademan says. "Are you sure?" I ask. "I live to put hot heads like him in their place." He responds.

Blasterman! jack in!

Blademan! jack in!

"You are going down! Get him Blasterman!" Kaachan shouted. "On it!" Blasterman shouts. Blasterman then starts throwing bombs at Blademan. 'Oh no! I don't know  how Blademan fights yet.' I think. "defend yourself!" I yell. Blademan then takes out his shield and protects himself against the explosions". "Now! mini boomer battle chip! Download!" I say. Blademan catches the mini boomer and throws it at Blasterman's bombs creating a smokescreen. "Oh no you don't! Vulcan battle chip! download"kaachan said. Blasterman started to shoot randomly into the smoke cloud. Blademan then appears out of the smoke and strikes Blasterman with 1 on his swords. "Look out! at your feet" I say. Blasterman left a bomb behind before he was sent back. the bomb explodes and Blademan is sent flying. "You aren't bad but things are just getting started" kaachan says. but out of nowhere things take a turn for the worst.

End of chapter.