chapters 3

" Are you okay? " a deep voice asked , while reaching his hand out.

" y-yes , actually no I'm not, my Boyfriend kicked me out " Maria answered back while putting her hair behind her ear.

" oh I'm so sorry Name is Justin Kim , ill get you back up on your feet " he said while reaching his hand out again to get Maria's hand.

" oh I'm Maria yang , thank you but how can you help a good for nothing bum?" Maria asked while holding back her hand that wanted to reach up.

" fine , you wanna sleep in these streets tonight? There is killers, drug dealers, and a lot more" he said while squatting down to see your face.

" I can survive a night, not like I have to rely on a man " she said as she got up and rolled her suitcase.

" your not going to survive a night out here, so here is my personal number , call me if shit is getting out of hand" he said as he passed Maria his number , she took it.

" I won't need it I'm a bad bitch " she replied while walking towards a abandoned house.

During the night, she
heard a loud bang in the
House, and she looked over
Her shoulder and saw 2 men
Snorting something in their
Nose.

" what the-" as Maria said that her phone was going off

KEEP WATCHING ME SHUT IT-

" why did you call me? I'm in danger? " Maria asked.

" come and get the divorce papers , Mmm yes~"  Jun answered back.

" can you stop fucking around for one minute? , ill come tomorrow okay?" Maria answered and the men over heard her little voice murmuring on the other side of the window.

" Hello pretty whore!" One of the men said while breaking the glass window and the other tying Maria's hands and tapped her mouth.

" such a pretty slut! , what should we do with her? " He asked his friend or brother or whatever the fuck he was.

" I know just the thing-"

" HANDS UP! TURN AROUND SLOWLY! " police men shouted as Justin started to walk towards Maria.

" Oh no! , did they hurt you?" He asked while taking off tap of Maria .

" no got some scrapes though, how you find me?" She said as she dust offed herself.

" tracking system I put it in your suitcase" he answered back.