Main Enemy revealed.

The Task Force 242's Pave Low, touched down as Price walked out "how can your team accomplish missions the 141 can't??" Price joked.
"Magic, mate" Soap replied.
Midnight and Cerberus took Alexi to a dark room with a table and two chairs, the room was cold, empty and unwelcoming. The walls were plain and made of concrete and a single observation mirror was the only nice thing looking object in that room, the two friends placed Alexi in the chair and left, quietly, then solidly sealing the reinforced steel door behind them. "Hes all yours Price." Midnight said, walking out with Cerberus.
"Great, thanks kid" Price replied, walking in with Soap.

Price and Soap were a while as they interrogated the enemy, they walked out two hours later."well, he was very helpful." Soap said, with no sarcasm.

"I guess he spilled the beans then" Midnight said with a slight chuckle.
"They always do" Price replied
"So, do you have intel on the main man??" Midnight asked, hoping for a positive answer
"Yeah, loads" Soap replied. "A shit loada intel from one bastard, not bad, eh??"
"Not bad at all." Cerberus said as he walked up  behind Midnight.
"Yeah, agreed." Midnight replied."ok, so whos the  main guy??"
"He's called Alekin. The guys a nutcase."