"The call"

A/N: told ya I wasn't finish and had a brilliant idea. Just so you know, ponies started having phones after three months so don't ask lol enjoy readers!

It has been three months and after the first month, Dumbbell had to move to Canterlot to see his father for being very I'll so Rainbow hasn't seen him ever since.
She wish she could see him again. She misses him a lot. It was like he went off to the military and never came back for years. She could always visit Canterlot, but she felt she has duties to take care of in Ponyville.
Fluttershy is still always was a little mad about her liking him, but the rest of her friends still think they're adorable.
She was considering on asking him out again so they can try since they only had one month to hang with each other.
Her and Applejack were walking down in the Evertree forest a little bored with theirselves.
"You miss him a lot don't ya sugarcube?" She asked.
"A lot. I mean I know we're suppose to be friends but I don't think I can handle him being gone longer." Dash said. "I just wonder what he is doing in Canterlot."
"Could be anything."
"I'm thinking about asking him out again to try."
"Oooohhh." Applejack smiled teasing her friend. She made her blush pink.
"Well, I kinda want to try and you know, try this dating again. We did only have a month."
"I think it's a good idea. Even though Fluttershy will not like it."
"Well, she'll just have to move on."
"Hey, Rarity having another slumber party. Wanna come?"
"Nope. Because one, slumber parties aren't my thing, and two, I have to be home to finish Tank's bath since he got a little dirty for the past three months. He looks pretty bad."
"Man. I don't want makeovers."
Rainbow only laugh of her friend going to be tortured soon.
The day she mostly spend it with Twilight and Applejack, but it got late and they already headed to Rarity's slumber party. Rainbow Dash flew home finishing Tank's bath.
After the bath, his shell was more shiny than his clean face. He fell asleep on her bed after the bath.
Rainbow Dash didn't quite go to bed yet. She decided to fly downstairs to head into the kitchen getting something to eat. She started to make herself a sandwich with rainbow rocks. Yum.
She flew on the couch and began to eat peacefully. Suddenly, her house phone began to beep with a woman's voice saying "You have one new message."
And she was so surprised when she heard the voice she didn't know what to do at first.
"Hey Rainbow, it's Dumbbell. I haven't seen you in forever girl. Hey, call me soon. Four in the morning, whatever. We gotta talk! I miss ya. Call me soon!"
She smiled and figure she should call him right now. She grabbed the phone with her hoofs and pressed the buttons. she let the phone ring and ring. Then came the voice she missed.
"Hello?"
"Hey Dumbbell. It's Rainbow Dash."
"Hey Rainbow. How's Ponyville?"
"Pretty good. It kinda got very boring when you left. How about Canterlot? How's your dad?"
"Oh he's good. He's kinda having his problems to where he any quite remember well. And Canterlot is sweet!"
"I bet it is. I haven't been there since the Grand Galloping Gala you took me."
"Oh yeah. I remember that night."
"I guess you kinda miss talking huh?"
"Kinda. I kinda called to tell ya I met some pony."
That made her face shock with his words. He met some pony. No biggie.
"Really?"
"Yeah. She's really tough, out going daring, kinda like you. And she's real sweet too sometimes."
This was honestly making Rainbow feel a little mad about this. She tried to control her voice. She didn't want to sound angry over the phone.
"Well. That's good."
"Yeah. And tomorrow we heading to Ponyville at the train station. Cause we're getting married."
This stopped her heart and made her surprised. It made her so in shock, she fell onto her table in the living room making a loud bang.
"Rainbow Dash? Are you okay?"
She flew up feeling better and grabbed the phone to her ear and said "Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. Just trip. You're getting married. Wow. That's good to hear, a lot."
"Yeah. I figure I should tell you before tomorrow. You wanna meet us at the train station tomorrow morning?"
She really didn't want to. She wanted to meet him. Not this some pony he all the sudden is getting married to. But even though now she can't have him, se has to let their friendship move on at least.
"Yeah. I'll meet ya there."
"Great! I'll see ya in the morning cause I gotta head for bed. I'm glad I called. See ya!"
"Yeah see ya."
Then he hung up the phone with the blue Pegasus looking so surprised. She can't believe it at all.
"He's getting married?"

A/N: not much I know. But I'm telling you on the next chapters you'll be as surprised as this one. I'll see ya'll then!