"Meeting the bride-to-be"

Rainbow was not to excited looking at the train station. She mostly had on this face of anger also mixed with something no pony can explain well.
"Come on Rainbow." Twilight said. "Aren't you excited to see him?"
"I am. Just not his bride-to-be." She said a little mad sounding.
"Buck up sugarcube." Applejack said. "I'm sure there's an explanation he's marrying her. I mean, you said she's a lot like you."
"Yeah but I've known him for years. He grew up with me. Me!" She sounded real jealous.
"I can see why."
"She has known him, for what? Like five seconds?!"
"Sounds like some pony is pretty jealous."
"I am not! I'm just not happy about it at all."
"Look Rainbow Dash," Twilight said. "I understand you don't like to the fact that he's becoming married, but you gotta show your respects no matter what."
"You know what? I got an idea. I'll just have to break the marriage."
"What?"
"You know. Not let them get married. I'll have a lot of work to do then."
"Rainbow Dash no. You are not breaking the marriage."
"Why not?"
"Because," Applejack said. "just because it ain't you--"
"I never said it had to be me."
"Well either way, you any just break it. Marriage is very important. Who knows? Maybe this pony is something for him."
She only looked on the floor feeling really bad about this.
"Rainbow Dash, just promise us you want break the wedding or anything." Twilight said.
She stayed quiet for a few minutes not saying anything. But she knew they weren't gonna stop bugging her about the whole thing.
"Okay. I want break the wedding or anything. Unless of the bride is a big meanie."
Twilight chuckled. "We'll see."
She looked on back at her friends and said "I'm sorry guys. I do appreciate you guys coming to help me deal with this. I just wonder why all the sudden."
"Don't worry." Applejack said. "At least your friendship will still go on instead."
"Wee." That was a real low one.
"Well at least Rarity or Fluttershy aren't here." Twilight said. "Rarity would be embarrassing you telling you to change your mane while Fluttershy would just give a face and not talk the whole time."
"What about Pinkie Pie?"
"Knowing her she might bring a party canon." Applejack said.
They laugh, imagining the confetti flung everywhere on everypony.
"Well, I'm gonna use the restrooms. Be back." Rainbow went to the restrooms to do her business.
"She is so jealous." Twilight giggled.
"I know." They both giggled of how her's comes out funny.
It took her only like five minutes to get out. Luckily she wasn't like most mares where they worry about their mane or anything. She just went along with whatever was on her original looks of being a dare devil.
She was about to walk towards back to her friends with her eyes closed. But them she bumped into some pony and almost fell backwards. Luckily that pony saved her from falling. She felt her heart skip a beat when she was being held.
"You okay?"
"Hey Dumbbell. Always bumping into you huh?"
He smiled and lifted her back on her four legs. "Well it's awesome to see you again." Then he decided to hug her unexpectedly.
This made her blush red cheeks but she decided to hug the warmth back. She missed his hugs.
"Hey Dumbbell." They heard Twilight's voice appear.
Dumbbell then bowed to the Alicorn saying "Good evening your highness."
She chuckle. "You don't have to do that. And you can just call me Twilight instead."
"Glad to see you're back dude." Applejack said.
"Me too. I missed everypony in Ponyville."
"So we heard you were getting married."
"Yeah. She reminded me a lot of Rainbow Dash. And we both thought it would be for the best."
Rainbow only made a face but luckily he never saw the anger in her eyes or expression.
"So where is she?"
"She should be getting off."
And she did but the mares did not expect to see this pony of her turquoise coat and golden short mane. She does look like a dare devil but also an old friend of Rainbow Dash.
"Hey, aren't you...?" Twilight remember her as well.
"So this is Ponyville?" She got off the train looking at the station mostly. She walked to the brown Pegasus and put her wing around him.
Rainbow Dash's jaw dropped. She never expected to see her again.
The mare like at the jaw-dropping pony and grinned "You know I've never had a sister Rainbow Dash. And I've heard so much about you."
Applejack looked at Twilight worried and immediately put Rainbow Dash's jaw back on.
The mare walked to the old friend and wrapped her wing on Rainbow Dash pulling her closer.
"You and her are gonna be the best of friends." Dumbbell believed.
"You bet we are." She grinned at the blue Pegasus making her feel hatred go through.
She couldn't believe he was marrying Lightning Dust!!

A/N: I know I use this character a lot but I couldn't think of any pony else. Plus I saw this picture and thought I should use it. See y'all on the next chapter.