Chapter 2

The image is what your Grimoire looks like (Yes, i drew that... also the meaning of Daffodils are really interesting)

Years passed as you, Asta, and Yuno grew up sadly you, but anyway finally it was the day where you three got your grimoires, it was obvious Asta was excited he was beaming the whole day before, yuno was much harder to read but you knew he was excited as well, you also were excited excited except for a different reason then Yuno and Asta. The reason why you were excited was simple your magic will be stronger and if your magic is stronger then it will be easier to kill yourself. Why hadn't you killed yourself with your magic earlier? Well...as it turns out you can't hurt yourself with your magic you had figured this out quite early on as in the moment you got your magic which was the age of five when you learned that you couldn't hurt you had been pissed off and when you are a five year old pissed off equals tantrum and because you threw a tantrum everyone came to make sure you were okay, you did your best to explain but being a five year old the only thing they got was almost hurt yourself and your magic can't hurt you, this caused them to calm down a little but also become much more protective over you, not that you really thought about it or questioned them you only wanted to die but NOoOoOoo, so here you were 15 years old and folding clothes with sister Lily. "Sister Lily Marry Me!" Asta yelled running out of the door towards the pair "Asta i can't marry you" Sister Lily replied giving him a smile before folding another piece of laundry "Fine then Y/n Marry Me!" Asta said turning to you, "No." You said giving the boy an emotionless glance before folding some more laundry, a grim look fell on asta after your reply before he started yelling how he'll become the wizard king. 'must be nice to have a dream like that' you thought before Yuno walked up to asta hitting him lightly on the head "Sister Lily is of cloth she can't marry anyone asta, and Y/n is to young to marry anyone" Yuno said to the sulking boy 'Besides y/n will marry me once were older' the black hair boy thought glancing at you before drying some pairs of laundry and folding them there weren't as many that had been in the anime since you had been helping with the laundry. "Shut up you big handsome jerk!" Asta yelled before punching the air "You don't have magic stupid remember" Nash said looking at Asta causing the gray haired boy to sulk once more. "Don't worry Asta you'll get your grimoire today" you said walking up to him giving him a head pat which then causes the gray haired boy to have star's in his eyes "Y/n! mar-" asta started only for you to interrupt him "No." honestly you could just see him falling to the side after your response it almost  made you chuckle. 

~Time skip to the grimoire tower place~

"Wow so  many grimoires!" Asta said looking around the place with stars in his eyes nodding in response you looked around one of those books well grimoire if technically speaking held the power that could kill you now that, that thought caused stars to appear in your eyes as you looked at all the grimoires completely missing the looks asta and yuno were giving you. They rarely saw any emotion in your eyes so when they noticed the slight shine in your eyes and the slightly dreamy look you had they couldn't help but put their attention on you, of course they had no idea what you were thinking but whatever it was they were sure glad you were thinking it... oh if only they knew. "Welcome! Young wizards blah blah blah..." and that's when you stopped listening honestly why would you listen to some old man who is barely important to the anime when death was closer than ever before sigh if only death was mortal than you could've walked up to it and give it a big hug along time ago...Hah! who were you kidding? Walk to death, You would've ran to death, and would you look at that grimoires are glowing now wow time passes when you think about death. Slowly a grimoire came to you glowing a light blue almost white color this was it your grimoire you couldn't stop the smile that formed on your face as you grabbed it out of the air "Wow y/n it has a four leaf clover!" Asta yelled with excitement written on his face "Good Job y/n" Yuno said walking up to you with a grimoire of his own which also had a four leaf clover on it. "Look at those two they have four leaf clovers" some person said looking at you and yuno "Aren't they commoners" another person said suddenly the room was filled with "whispers" mainly about you and Yuno. Time passed before everyone got their grimoire... everyone but Asta who proceeded to yell in confusion. "I'm gonna go home now" you said after people stopped making fun of Asta for not getting a grimoire. Creating an ice portal in the shape of a star you walked into it not giving Yuno or Asta a chance to come with you, not like they would enjoy going threw the portal anyway i mean it was made of ice after all You had taken them in the portal before to which they did their best to pretend that they were fine well the frost bite that they got the second they appeared on them made it clear that you were the only one going  thru the portal. The star shaped portal appeared in the middle of the forest as if you you were going to the church walking out of the portal you quickly opened your grimoire finding your most powerful attack spell and using it on yourself.