Chapter 4

(I changed the design of the grimoire, in other words the image above is what the grimoires look's like... that being said it doesn't have to be you can have your grimoire looking any way you please. Also not every one will become instantly yandere some will take time.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Insert day and time they make it to the capital~

~No one's Pov~

"We made it!" Asta yelled as the trio walked up to the entrance of the capital "Yah... we can see that Asta, no need to yell" you respond looking at the boy and walking through the entrance Yuno following right behind "right sorry Y/n" Asta said looking down slightly walking up to you and Yuno "don't worry, I'm just tired" you again respond to the shorter or taller but probably shorter boy. "Tired? Oh do you want me to carry you my back?!" Asta yelled a little quieter than before with a smile on his face 'By carrying me you mean my dead body to a coffin then absolutely!' You thought to yourself Smiling slightly "No thanks Asta I'll sleep the second I get to my squad base hideout thing." You say as you give the boy a closed eyed smile missing the slight blush on his face, "I'm glad your so confident that you'll get in one y/n" Yuno said giving you a smile. "Of course I'm confident I'm me." You respond giving the boy a smirk 'Confident I'll die once I join the Black bulls' You thought as you turned your head away from the boy smiling to yourself as you once again where oblivious to the blush that appeared on now Yuno's face. You all walked in silence for a few minutes before Asta ran to get something to eat "Hey guy's check what I found!" Asta yelled holding a cooked? Purple snake immediately stuffing his face with it "You probably shouldn't eat that Asta" Yuno said as he watched the boy eat and swallow the snake. "I'll be fineeee" Asta replied in a semi sarcastic way.

~Time skip~

"Here's my grimoire" You say looking bordelly at man who checks the grimoire, the man looks at you and then at your grimoire only to pause "You... you have a four leaf grimoire!" The man say's at the exact same time as the one who was checking Yuno's causing everyone to look both of your ways "Yes we do..." you say nodding and grabbing your grimoire "so what number am I?" You ask looking at the man(I don't remember what number the boys got during the magic knights exam... so I'm just gonna pretend it was in the four hundreds and say your 458, Yuno 459 and Asta is 460) "458" the man responds as you nod and walk to the entrance shortly followed by Yuno and Asta. "Well this is it Yuno! We're both one step closer to seeing who will become the wizards King, but we all know that it's going to be me!" Asta yells at Yuno. Pausing at Asta's voice he turns around giving the boy a smirk and responding "You mean I'll be the Wizard King".

  "Wha- No me hey don't walk away from me you handsome jerk!" Asta yells looking at the area Yuno was only to find the space empty. "Look at them they have no birds" a bystanders say's looking  at both you and Yuno "No fair I want a bird" You wine looking at everyone else, you tried to get one but they flew away a couple moments before Yuno found you, giving you a soft smile the boy looks at the birds that he also saw you try to get, you even tried jumping to get one but alas to no avail you failed. "Hey let go of me you stupid birds!!" Asta yelled running to you and Yuno. Causing the boy by your side to seat drop, "Asta come here I'll take them off your hands!" You slightly yelled waving your hand a Smiling "Sure take them all!" The boy said running to you only to run into someone, causing both you and Yuno to sweat drop, and practically everyone else to freeze up at the sight of the man. "Who the hell are you squirt?" The man asked holding Asta by the "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going!" Asta yelled responding to the man. Before the man that we definitely don't know yelled at Asta, you put your hand on the man's wrist causing the man to tense up slightly... he hadn't sensed your kei or mana.

"Would you be so kind as to let my idiotic friend down, he apologised" You say giving the man a smile causing the boy beside him and the people who could see your face to blush slightly, but they didn't see your eye's... but the man did, your eyes held no emotion causing the man to subconsciously let the boy he was holding go. "Thankyou" You say letting go of the man's wrist and grabbing Asta as you walked back to Yuno.