04 - Discipline

Alarics POV

I let out a huff of air as I walk back into my house. I had just dropped Alaine off and made sure she got home safely, but that left me with my thoughts.

She's a good student. All though she does have a attitude, it's kinda cute. Sometimes.

I walk upstairs and head into my bedroom where I see my cat vanilla laying on the bed. It's nice having a cat, it makes things less lonely.

"Hey kitty kitty, how's my good girl doing?" I say as I scoop her up in my arms, she nuzzles her face into my cheek, making me all the more happy to be home.

I set down on the bed with her as I continue to stroke her fluffy fur. My thoughts tend to wonder until I start thinking back when me and Alaine first met.

The way the light hit her radiant ebony skin, and her long silky hair fell against her face. The way her freckles formed constellations so compelling— I wanted to study her for the rest of the night.

But, after the diner, she stated that she was gonna head back to the bar as she was catching a ride with her friend. I of course walked her back and left on my own accord. It was very much a shock seeing her in my classroom the following Monday.

I felt kinda cheated actually. Her being my student? That most definitely was a big no for me. Ofcourse our age gap isn't that big, but a Professor getting with a student is very frowned upon, during any age.

However, I just want to push her to her absolute best potential. She's a cute girl, and it would be definitely better if she got a excellent education as well.

I let out a small huff as I lay my head on my pillow, vanilla climbs onto my chest before stretching and laying down, I smile.

I decide to sleep. I need to be ready for class tomorrow and to start the new lesson.

~ Time Skip ~

I pull up to the teacher parking as I stop my car. I exit as I grab my bag that has all of my teaching regiment inside. I enter the building, sipping my coffee as I walk into my classroom.

I sit my coffee down on my desk, making sure to not spill it on my clothes. I was wearing a dark turtle neck with brown dress pants.

🍥 ~ Alaric ~ 🍥

 I look up and wait to get the classes attention

I look up and wait to get the classes attention. Once I see that most of the class is ready I start reviewing about what we did last week, and lead into the newest section.