rude intruder ...pt.1

mimi's p.o.v.

I soon heard them drive off as I sat on my bed and just watched t.v. ,sad that he is acting this way. I then just layed back and watched the re-runs of empire. 20 minutes into my show , the door bell rung. I got off the bed and slipped on my black flip flops that were on the side of the bed. I had my hand under my belly as I made my way down the curvy staircase. the person rung the doorbell again and im wondering how they got through the gate. did jay let them in ? I answered the door to see mel's wife (August's sister in law), Chandra and her three kids. kay, chay,and maiya embraced my legs. awe I missed them so much. Chandra smiled and so did I.

kay, maiya, and chay- we missed you titi ! *smiles wide*

mimi- *hand under stomach* titi missed you guys too. I can't bend down and give my babies a real hug cause titi have a baby.*smiles*

chay- we know . that's why we came.

kay- yeah. we wanna spend time with you. *holds Mimi's hand*

mimi- awe . *smiles and gets teary eyed*

Chandra- ight babies, go inside.

(the kids run into the mansion while Chandra and mimi sit on the swings.)

Chandra- what's wrong boo ?*looks at mimi sincerely*

mimi- *sniffs* well, im very happy that you guys came cause I felt so lonely. august Is in the studio and I have to stay home all bored and alone. and I just feel like he just don't want to be around me anymore. *looks down and plays with her fingers *

Chandra- awe babygirl.*hugs mimi* he just trynna get some work done, and take care of you with the kids. don't worry , aug could never get tired of you.

Mimi-*slightly smiles as she plays with her fingers* you sure ?

Chandra-*gives her a straight face *

Mimi-* laughs* ight. Im playin' .

Chandra-mhmmm.*slightly smiles*well, let's get inside boo.

Mimi-ight. Come on.

(They go inside the house and chill all together in the home theatre watching a whole lot of new movies.)

Chandra's p.o.v.

we were in the middle of fast and furious 7 when the gateman buzzed  us. mimi answered it .jay, the gateman had told us there was a girl outside the gate , who said that august knows her. mimi said to let her in. and I went to answer the door. I answered the door to see this cute brownskin girl who was wearing acid-washed jeans, white crop top, and her j's.  you could tell she was wearing tracks because from where im standing I could see a thread . but she is beautiful, but im still wondering how she know august.

Chandra- hi, who are you ?

girl- hi , my name is-...*gco by usher pulling up*

(chris ,usher, and august get out the car and came to the doorsteps. august walked up looking confuse after he greeted Chandra. he stared at the girl in disbelief.)

girl- so you don't remember me no more august ?

august- uh...*clueless*

chris- he know he don't remember her !*laughs*

girl- it's me diamond. *tries to bring back August's memory*

mimi's p.o.v.

soon enough, after 6 minutes of Chandra gone , I walked out the home theatre leaving the girls to watch their Barbie movie. I walked with my hand under my stomach as I tried to put some speed in my walk. I got to the front door to see august, chris,usher,chandra and some pretty girl. I ain't even boutta lie, she is beautiful. august looked as if he was trying to remember her. this bettah not be no hoe telling him that she pregnant.