The Beginning Of A New

Hey... Im lynn. I'm 17 years old, I live in California by the Pacific Coast and I do absolutely nothing with my life. I know you all must be thinking.... "wow you live in California! It must be so cool and gnarly and you must hang out with your friends and go pch'ing alot!"... Yeaaaaaaah. No. Everything California people are... im the direct opposite. I suffer from social anxiety which means I only talk to like 2 people... sometimes , I am clinically depressed and I simply have no one to talk to. Everyone just ignores me. Every friend I have ever had.... left me. Idk why.. Am I to boring? Is something wrong with me to the point where im not worthy of friends? Or anyone in that case. So I have no girlfriend and no friends. Great... well that was before I met this girl Dana. It was pretty random how we became friends but I mean I saw her around before at my homecoming one night she was with this girl name Laysian... I guess those two are friends or something but yeah. We met over Instagram and one day I added her on snapchat and she snapped me. That was the day of something that came to be...

KEEP READING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!
VOTE!
COMMENT IDEAS OR WHAT YOU THINK!!!