Act 3 Chapter 6 The New Shadow Isles And A New World

Y/n Pov

I captured Captain Fortune and a messed up Pyke. Those two were nothing. You may ask well where was the fighting scene? Here us what happened.

Flashback

Y/n: you are surrounded. Give up and I may let you live with a broken arm or two.....maybe some broken legs, wrist, and maybe make your face look like a tomato.

C.Fortune: why are you doing this?

Y/n: all this is for my god Khonshu and for a safer place.

C.Fortune: You are worse than Azir. There will never be a safe place. There will always be order and chaos. That is one of the laws of life.

Y/n: but laws are made to be broken.

Pyke: Then I guess you know what is our answer.

Y/n: I see you have chosen death.

I grab my crescent disc from my utility belt.

Y/n: Now you will witness this. Random Bullshit go!!!!

Ha! Man I love this attack

Ha! Man I love this attack. Makes my enemies look like sitting ducks.

Flashback ends

You really think that I would describe the battle against them? No. Moving on. I feel like Khonshu has been acting a little weird. I don't know what but there is something wrong with him.

As I was In my own thoughts I saw Khonshu on the floor holding his head. I ran up to him.

Y/n: Khonshu what happen?

Khonshu: Runeterra eating Runeterra! Moon of melted flesh! The stars won't stop screaming! Make it go away!

Y/n: Is Thresh doing this to you?

Khonshu: Yes!

Y/n: I will not let you suffer by the demon. Come on crew move your ass!

Our crew began to move faster. But the more I look at the crew I saw that one I had a crocodile tail. Huh? I wonder what that is all about?

25 minutes later.

We made it to the New shadow Iles. Right in the distance was a a tall building of mist name Hotel Ruination. I left the POWs in my ship guarded by my elite army.

Me and Khonshu entered the hotel and I saw him inside a room with bars around it. Looks like it's time to free him.

Y/n: THRESH!! Nothing that travels by night can hide from the light of the moon. Not even you Thresh. I know what your planning, devil. IT ENDS NOW!

Thresh: Heh. I was planning on finishing this fine steak. I like them fresh. Before the soul has congealed. Would you and your crocodile god care to join me?