Death And ????? Chapter 1

Date :  November 1 1945

Location : Pearl Harbor

Enterprise The legendary Ship of the Eagle Union Is about to be Executed Today .

Yorktown: Still don't want to admit your  Crime Enterprise?

Enterprise: (Silence)

Yorktown: In this day you are going to be Executed By me personally , You will be remembered as a criminal not the legendary lucky E .

Enterprise: (Silence)

Yorktown: You were working with sirens and you even Killed your sister Hornet ,Is that what the siren ordered you to do?

Enterprise: (Shakes her head)

Yorktown: I'll take that as a yes .

As she said that Yorktown immediately launched Her Bombers to kill enterprise.

Enterprise stood just there , ready to accept her Fate even though she did not even commit the crime she was accused of doing .

Yorktown (Goodbye sister)

In November 1 1945 USS CV 6 Enterprise was executed by Yorktown Due to her crimes.

Meanwhile Azurlane HQ Office

Commander Harry Williams Was talking with observer alpha

Co(Commander)

Co.Harry : Finally That damn woman is gone Now no one will stop Me Isn't it Good for your Future plans Miss alpha

O.Alpha: Of course It is Although Yorktown is still a threat to some of my plans but not to worry as long as she does not know our secrets .

Co.Harry : I'll make sure that Yorktown Never Knows your secret and our meetings Miss alpha.

O.alpha : Very well But for now I must  leave To avoid suspicion of the shipgirls  in the area.

(O.alpha opens a portal and leave the office)

Co.Harry: (I never though of My plan of framing Enterprise of hornet murder would succeed , hahahahaha .)

Meanwhile

Alucard: Hmmm i Only have to kill 2 million Then i might get out of here.

As he is slowly walking he saw a woman asleep on a pile of the dead, he is surprised to see a woman here although he does not remember killing the woman.he then goes near the woman to wake her up.

Finally enterprise woke up

Enterprise: Where am i ? (She looks around only to see many piles of dead bodies In which she almost puke )

Enterprise: (Is this Hell?!!!) As she look at the seemingly endless piles of bodies.

Alucard sees the woman panicking so he told her to calm down.

Enterprise then sat down on one of dead bodies To at least Calm down .

Enterprise: Where am i ? Who are you???!! 

Alucard : My name is Alucard You are in Hell or should i say my dimension Now please tell me your name miss .

Enterprise: ( i am truly in hell huh.) Well My name is Enterprise A shipgirl of The Eagle union.

Alucard : (Shipgirl????????)

Alucard: What's a shipgirl ?

Enterprise: Well in the simple explanation Basically Ships That have human bodies .

Alucard : (Although The explanation is simple I still dont understand it , I'll probably ask her Next time).

Alucard: Well why are you here Then ? Only those who i have devoured Enter here.

Enterprise: Well i remember that i was Executed by my sister due to a crime that i didn't Commit.

Alucard : what crime ?

Enterprise: The murder of my sister Hornet .

Alucard : (Hmmm There's a high chance that she was framed by someone)

Alucard: Someone must have framed you of that crime

Enterprise:??? What ?

Alucard: the person who framed you may have an objective or plans . They saw you as a threat enterprise on their plans in the coming future That's why they framed you to get you Executed so no one will stop there plans.

Enterprise : (damn Siren!!)I think i know who Possibly set me up .

Alucard : who is it ?

Enterprise: Siren humanity's Enemy

Alucard : Siren huh you mean those Women who eat sailors in the sea in the past ?

Enterprise: Nonono Not those siren I meant our sirens that we are currently at war with Have a Lot of firepower And are often clones . Said in quick motion

Alucard: (I need to find out more information about her world)

Alucard: i understand Miss although i will probably ask you more questions in the future .

Enterprise: That's fine you can ask me more questions.  (As she stares in the piles of The dead )

Alucard: What will you do now Enterprise ?

Enterprise: I must go back And kill those siren !!  But how do i go back to my world??

Alucard: There is a way to go back to your world

Enterprise: Really !! What is it ?

Alucard : by becoming a true vampire .

Enterprise: by becoming what ??

Alucard: A true vampire do you not have any clue what's a vampire is ?

Enterprise: Nonono i do have some knowledge about vampires . But why do i need to become one ?

Alucard: If you become a true vampire I can possibly send you back to your own world , And You are worthy to be my Successor . Now what's is your answer enterprise?

Enterprise: (There is no other choice i must go back even if i become a true vampire )

Enterprise: I accept To be your successor Alucard

Alucard :Well Then (he moves closer to enterprise neck and bit her , after a few minutes Enterprise loss consciousness)

Alucard:Soon You will Soon wake up as a true vampire enterprise one of my kin and a Successor .

Alucard: Wait a minute Does that mean i have daughter now??!!!