First Sight

As the bell chimed informing that someone entered, Kylie immediately looked out from her side of the counter, flashed her best and most sincere smile and greeted the customer, "Good morning, sir."

It is him again. The man with whom she calls "Mr. Sexy Eyes". Even though she knew his name- Alec- she still preferred her nickname for him whenever she's alone.

She started daydreaming about those certain pair brown eyes ever since she first saw them about a month ago, when she turned towards the door and saw the sexiest eyes she has ever seen. He was on the phone in a plain blue t-shirt, a pair of ripped jeans, and sneakers.

Kylie, growing up, was used to being an "eye candy" for the opposite gender. With her fit physique, fair complexion, dark colored hair, and deep blue eyes, she was not a sight to be missed.

But much to her dismay, the attention Mr. Sexy Eyes gave her was not she was used to and what she wanted. He told her his order, "Large Oreo Milk tea with black pearls add-on," without giving her much regard, he pulled out his cash, exactly the same amount of his order, then was about to leave when she asked his name, "May I ask your name, sir?"

"Hold on," she heard him speak through the phone. He turned to her.

Seeing the question in his look, she continued, "For reclamation later, sir. We'll call you then you can claim your order here when it is ready."

Understanding, he nodded and answered, "Alec."

Alec. Kylie suppressed a sigh at his name and told him, "Thank you, sir Alec, you may now pick a table." At that, he left and turned back to his phone as he sprinted out of their milk tea shop.

She thought she has gotten the attention of Alec since that day. But, voila! The guy still sees through her as if she's invisible. He didn't have a certain schedule in going to their shop, but when he does, he is always on a damn phone call! Can't he come here without that thing in his damn ear?

In Alec's third visit to their store, still with his phone in his ear, a brilliant idea came to her brilliant, pretty mind.