ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ

Like what the title of this chapter implies, here's a teaser for my future book! I'm not even supposed to do this but I got really excited to share you the news lol

I'm absolutely a sucker for Marvel and really excited about this one. Hopefully you'll show support for this like you do on my books.

Although this is still in the works, not close to being published yet. I only made at least 3 chapters. I'll release this once my twilight book reached new moon or eclipse.

Anyways, here you go!

Elizabeth Olsen x M. Reader

~

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝."

Y/N Maxwell, the President of Giordano Industries. The infamous cousin of the Russo Brothers.

Sin City, Marriage Capital of the World, the one and only, Las Vegas! When two different people partied and got shit-faced drunk in a club in LA, only to wake up entangled in bed together.

At first, it looked like a simple one-night stand. But the difference was the ring on their fingers—to make matters more official, a marriage certificate on the bedside table, sloppy signatures by both parties.

It's not every day you could say that you partied, got drunk, had sex, and got married with a complete stranger all in the same night.

And to make matters more interesting, the process of separation had a catch. Add the fact that the other was a renowned actress with a fiancée, and the other was the President of his family company.

"Who are you?!"

"Based on this paper, I'm your husband."

What could go wrong?

~

Soooo, thoughts?