Extended Description

The extended description in all its glory, because the description box only fits 1000 characters.

Reyna's trying to adjust to normal life. It's been three years since everything went to hell, and she's started anew at Jupiter U, majoring in criminology. But the past won't leave her behind as she hoped- she starts learning dangerous information about those around her, information that could be enough to lock someone in jail- forever.

Jasmine's alive and pretending to be someone she's not. After waking up with no memory, she starts at Jupiter U as an art major. Soon, she finds out more and more about who she once was from the girls she ruined, and she finds herself trying to right the wrongs she doesn't remember. Of course, that proves difficult when she begins receiving blackmail and threatening messages from someone she once worked with.

Nico's life is going to hell. He has two more years to go at his new school, Athens Academy, while his sisters both have one. Everyone else seems to be moving on, but Nico is stuck with never ending nightmares and horrible memories. When his sisters are accused of a murder they didn't commit, Nico's hope for humanity crumbles before his eyes until the devil offers a deal.

Rachel is back and healthy, but stuck as the roommate of Annabeth Chase at their new university, Olympus U. She quickly gets involved with old drama when she receives an interesting proposition to join the dark side. But it's difficult to try and live a normal life when someone has solid proof that she's an unstable murderer- unless Rachel can destroy the evidence, take down the new L team, and save multiple lives without getting killed.

Reyna is preparing, Jasmine is pretending, Nico is crumbling, and Rachel is working. After three long years, the notorious L has returned. Everyone's falling back into the same old system, but there's another variable. A new player, hidden in plain sight. Whoever they are, familiar or not, they're about to change the game as we know it.

The game is on, darlings.

Stay tuned for the release of The Marionette Game, September 2015.