it's over

i'm sorry guys i just really can't do this.

it has been a long ride, okay? i was twelve years old and having a rough time and i decided to write a story for my favourite book series ever. the rough drafts of a story suddenly blossomed into a novel- riddled with plot holes, but a novel no less. it was short and awful, but it was mine. then, the sequel. i set a date for it and i was so happy that people were invested in my series. about fifteen chapters in and im realizing how bad of an idea it was. it was shitty with way too many plotholes and i couldn't stand to think that i wrote such a mess. but then, coming back from my cruise with only my old ipod, i found it in my notes. i started writing it again because i had remembered all my old plotlines. i finished in within 24 hours and proceeded to mass post it. the response i got was amazing to it, but i couldn't help but dread the third book. i started the second at 13 and ended it at 14.

im 14 now. im going into high school. i have too much on my plate to write this book, and quite frankly, i don't want to. maybe i'll change my mind. i don't know. i don't think so.

go ahead and create your own ending. maybe it stops mid-epilogues of no strings attached. maybe percy is freed and the saviour is whoever you want them to be, and calypso is still dead. maybe the last book continues and pretty much everyone just suddenly dies at the end and it's basically les mis. i'm not going to spoil the ending i had in mind, because there is a 1% chance i'll come back to this.

i'm sorry guys. i know how much this meant to some of you and i know i got your hopes up. please don't hate me. i think i'm done both wattpad and this story.

this has been an adventure that we went on together. thank you so much for all your support and love throughout all these books. i love you all so much and you guys are an absolute blessing.

it's been amazing, but all good things come to an end.

take care.

yours,
rose