chapter two

shopping

"hey we are home" Noah says "hey" I say from the couch where Josh and I were. "so tell us everything from back home" Jaden says "nothing really happened" I say "you didn't fall in love with some boy" Noah says "nah not in Arizona" I say "well she has to be in love with some guy did y'all listen to her songs" Jaden says "yeah who are the songs about" Josh asks "i dunno" I say even though they were about Josh. "yeah sure" Bryce says. "where am i gonna sleep" I ask "with josh again" Jaden says "why can't i have my own room" I ask "because we are gonna have a new guy move in here" Noah says "ooo what's his name" I ask "blake" Noah says "oh fun" I say. "i'm gonna go put my bags in his room" I say "i'll help" Josh says. We go upstairs and all the boys disperse from the couch and go where ever. Josh grabs my suitcase and I grab my bag. We put it in his room and lay on the bed. Josh closes the door and climbs in the bed. I get on top of him and straddle him. He puts his hands on my butt and I fall on him laying on his chest. "josh i really missed you" I say "i missed you too" He says. Then i just started crying about everything that happened over the summer with my family and not really having anyone. "what's wrong" He asks "i just missed you" I say sniffing. "well we are together now" He says "yeah" I say. He kisses my cheek and then kisses my lips. We started out slow but then we took it up a notch. He put his hands in my shirt and worked his way to my boobs. He takes my shirt off and I take his off. "you are so hot" He says and starts kissing down my neck and then taking off my bra. He squeezes my boobs while i unbuckle his pants. He starts with my pants and takes them off. I take his off and he flips us over. While kissing on my stomach he fiddles with my underwear. I put my fingers in his hair and he comes up and bites my nipple making me take a short breath making him laugh. He starts to take down my underwear but then i stop him. "i'm on my period" I say "you just fucking let me do all of that stuff and i can't even finish the job" He says horny. "yup" I say smirking. He rolls his eyes and gets off of me. "speaking of periods i need to get some tampons and pads" I say "alright then we can go in a little bit" Josh says. I start grabbing my clothes to put back on but Josh stops me. "stop i wanna admire you" He says "josh that's weird" I say "not if i can't have sex with you and i haven't seen you in forever" He says "josh it's weird" I say and grab my shirt. I run to the bathroom and put on my clothes and walk back out there. "you wanna go to the store" I ask "sure" He says. We walk downstairs and Bryce and Jaden were downstairs. "where are y'all going" Jaden asks "she needs tampons" Josh says bluntly "josh shut up" I say and smack his arm "that would be a funny thing to vlog" Bryce says "what me getting my tampons" I say "yeah" Bryce says "whatever" I say. We get in the car and i'm sitting in the back with Jaden. "so what else do you need besides tampons" Bryce asks "i don't know" I say. "y'all wanna get dunkin" Jaden asks "yessss" I say. We stop at the dunkin' right beside Target.

After we get dunkin and go into target Bryce starts filming. "so today Ava came home and we are going shopping" Bryce says and comes up to me and josh. We all walk to the isle and i grab the ones i want while Bryce is filming. "why don't you use these" He says holding up the big overnight pads. I give him a glare and put the stuff in the cart. "do y'all have strawberries at home" I ask "no" Josh says "let's go get some" I say. Josh and I walk to the strawberry section while Jaden and Bryce are doing weird things for the vlog. "whenever we get home do you wanna watch a movie" Josh asks "yeah" I say. I link my arm onto his and put my head on his shoulder. We walk over to the food section and grab some strawberries and some drinks. As we are walking back we see these matching pajamas so we get them. When we go to check out we Dave Portnory. He is Josh's co host on his podcast BFFS. "hey Josh and Ava what's up" He asks coming over to us. "nothing much" I say and give him a side hug. "you wanna come on the podcast later sometime" He asks "yeah maybe i'm busy this week maybe next week though" I say "ok sounds like a plan" Dave says "ok we got to go find bryce and jaden" Josh says "ok i gotta go find salania" Dave says and we walk away. Josh and I go and check out while Jaden and Bryce are looking at gum. "guys hurry up" I say. They get some watermelon gum and we check out. Josh swipes his card before i could even get to my purse. "josh" I say "what" He says "you don't have to buy that for me" I say "i want to" He says "i have money you don't need to buy everything" I say "i haven't bought everything" He says "i haven't even been her for a full day and you have already bought me dunkin and this" I say. "it's okay" He says. I huff and the guys laugh. We all walk out of the store not before getting stopped but fletcher. I scurry off to the car before he could talk to me.

"why did you leave" Bryce asks "i don't like fletcher he scares me" I say "yeah remember last year" Jaden said "that was halirous" Josh says "no it wasn't" I say. So last year i didn't know who fletcher was and me and the guys went out to dinner so they payed for my food and when we left this man (fletcher) came up to me and started asking if i was broke and if i was dating them and he put his arm on my shoulder so i thought he was trying to kidnap me so i ran away to Noah and Josh.

.
.

"hey where did y'all go" Noah asks us when we walk in the door. "to target" I say "why" He asks "she needed tampons" Bryce says burst out laughing  and i slap the back of his head. "ow" He says and i laugh. "ok well tomorrow blake is coming to move in so make sure you look presentable and have a good attitude" Noah says looking at me. "i'm always nice to new people" I say and they laugh. "except fletcher" Josh says. "stop" I say and everyone bursts out laughing. "ok i'm about to go shower" I say "alright good night" Noah says. I go up to Josh's room and get out my shampoo and conditioner but i'm gonna use his body wash. Once i'm in the shower i hear the door open and it's Anthony. "ahh get out" I say and turn around. The shower is clear so he saw me entirely naked. "sorry thought it was Josh" He says and runs out. I laugh and continue taking my shower.