To See Her Again

Later around midnight, Adrien was back in his lair, eating fish along with his cats. He also needs a shower from the boys' locker room at the school tonight.

"I need to make sure the security won't notice," He said to himself and finished the fish and tossed the bone aside.

Soon enough he left his lair and headed for the nearby school to clean himself. He even brought a towel with him. He circled his claw finger on the glass window and by removing the piece of glass, he opened from the inside and snuck in, undressing and applying shampoo on his hands. He foamed up his hair and tail and began washing himself. He wished to live in an apartment with his cats to love and snuggle with.

At one point he used his tail to scratch his back. Purring in pleasure to feel refreshed and clean. He wasn't afraid of water because of his human side.

"Haaaaah..... much better" He dried himself.

Once dry enough, he dressed up and sneaks back through the window. Heading into the alley to hide but was cut short when he stepped into the canine territory. Two large rottweilers snarled at him, baring their teeth.

"Okay, I don't have any dog treats. Sorry" Adrien said nervously.

He knew they are pissed and this was his cue to run. The rottweilers chased him down the alley, barking at him. He saw the fence and this could be his chance since dogs can't climb. He crouched down and jumps over the fence with ease.

"Nice try, doggies. But better luck next time" He taunted them.

He made it to his lair just in time before anyone saw him. He really wished for a real home than hiding all his life, "If only my father didn't abandon me" He sighs in boredom.

His cats meowed at him for attention, "My babies" He cuddled with them.

It was late at night and he needed to get some sleep to see her again unless she has school.

"Well, off to bed kitties" He walks up to his bed, laying down, "Tomorrow I got to see her again," He said and his cats cuddled with him. He soon fell asleep, dreaming about Marinette.

-

The next day, he was right that she had school and he can't be seen in the open like this. So he has to wait all day until she's done. If only there was something he can do to hide his identity.

"Maybe a hat will do but my tail" He looks at his tail.

He sighed that he'll have to hide it in his pants which he just did now and made his way to the city public, hoping that it will work. His hoodie again covered his cat ears. But then he senses trouble and he was being followed by the same man that night but this time he has his gang. Adrien growled and walked into the alley to lure them into a fight.

"Come out, boy!" The man shouted.

"You really pissed me off for the last time!" Adrien yowled.

He flips up in the air, double-kicking two of the thugs in the head before grabbing on another and throwing him roughly at the wall. The leader pulls a gun at him but got kicked hard in the face twice and then jumps in the air knocking the remaining two out.

Then he goes to the man and pins his foot against the man's crotch, "Cat got your tongue?" Adrien glared.

"AAAAGH! You're crushing my balls!" The man screamed.

"Get this in your head. If I ever see you again, my claws will show you the meaning of torture. Got that?!" Adrien pressed his foot hard.

"AAAGH! Okay!" The man yelps.

"Good!" Adrien got off him.

-

Later on, he stood outside the school, waiting for Marinette. Controlling his claws extending out due to his stress.

"How long is she gonna be in there" He wondered.

The school bell rings and out came teenagers walking outside of the school building. A blond girl was screaming that she got a zit out of nowhere.

"Urgh! Gross!" She complained.

"It's just a zit" Her friend tried to calm her down.

"I have perfect skin! I never get a zit!" The blond complained.

Adrien just shook his head at how overly sensitive she is. High schools always have drama queens to get attention. Soon enough he saw Marinette come out, talking with a red-haired girl with glasses.

"That was totally badass. I can't believe you did that" The glasses girl laughed.

"Thanks. Good thing no one noticed" Marinette giggled.

"So this boy you've been talking about. Is he good-looking?" Her friend asked.

"Yeah, he looks like any boy that any girl could dream of" Marinette swooned, "Oh, there he is" Marinette spots the familiar boy hiding his cat ears and tail.

"Oh, me? Well, hello there. The name's Adrien" Adrien greeted Alya.

"I'm Alya, Marinette's friend" Alya shook hands with him.

"Yeah, we met a few days ago," Marinette said.

"You seem shy?" Alya judging by the hoodie.

"Yeah, I'm not used to being around people" Adrien lied.

"I see. I'll see you later, girl" Alya heads home.

"Now where were we, kitty cat?" Marinette looked at Adrien.

"Were you gonna pet me? I'm a good kitty" Adrien purred in excitement.

"Maybe here" Marinette pets his head.

"Oh, man" Adrien purred out loud but had to drag her into the alley in privacy so no one notices.

Marinette pulls his hood down to see his cat ears, "Can't believe they used to sit here" She touched where his original ears would have been.

"I used to have human ears but now it's replaced with cat ears" Adrien purred.

"Yeah. Alya often jokingly calls me the Ladybug Witch due to that I wear red" Marinette said.

"But no spots" Adrien said.

"Unless the black pants count," Marinette said.

"You know, blending in is very hard. I wish I can be something at night than be chased by people" Adrien said.

"I wish I knew a spell that solved it," Marinette said.