Free

At the police station, Adrien was being interrogated by the chief, explaining his story about his life on the streets and that his father killed his mother.

"She got injected with liquid gold by my father without my knowledge until I was given a look into the past by Lila" He started to explain, "The dark witch that worked for my father to eliminate me" He added.

"I see. Well, where is she now?" The chief asked.

"She could be anywhere. She's not easy to capture. And this is why I needed the Egyptian artifact to make my ex-father tell the truth without lying" Adrien said, keeping his distance from the amulet that's made of gold.

"Well, the artifact is going back to the museum" The chief puts the artifact into a plastic bag.

"You know I'm Cat Noir. So this is a secret" Adrien said, swishing his tail back and forth.

"There's only one boy that has that tail and ears" The chief chuckled.

"Indeed. He's very charming and heroic too" Adrien smirked, "Anyways, Gabriel's fortune will go to me, right? The title, the mansion, everything?"

"Well since you're the only heritage of the Agreste family, all will be yours once you're 18 years old. You're only 15 right now" The chief said.

"Nathalie will be my caretaker," Adrien said.

"Very well then. Gabriel is going to face life in prison for what he has done." The chief said.

"What are his charges?" Adrien asked while lapping on a glass of milk.

"Murder, attempted murder, and assault" The chief replied.

"I can't believe my father only loved her by her beauty" Adrien's cat ears droop down.

"Boy, it's gonna be alright" The chief comforted him with a pat on the shoulder.

"Thank you" Adrien thanked him.

"You are an innocent kitten and what your father did was wrong. He is the real monster" The chief said.

"Yes, Milady helped me through a lot," Adrien said.

"I see. Well, all charges on capturing you are dropped as well" The chief said.

"All I ever want is Paris to see I'm not a monster," Adrien said.

"They do see you as a hero in your alter ego Cat Noir," The chief said.

"But do they see Adrien as something special?" Adrien asked.

"Well, it's been years since you went missing," The chief said.

-

Outside the room, Marinette arrived. She has helped Nathalie to recover since Adrien needs an adult to take care of him in the Agreste manor.

"I hope Kitty is alright" She sat on a bench to wait.

Soon enough Adrien came out, "Princess!" Adrien hugs her for dear life.

"Adrien!" Marinette hugged him, "Are you alright?" She asked.

"Never been better, Marinette. Father is going to prison soon" Adrien said.

"You're not upset that you're.....well....an orphan?" Marinette asked.

"I am but I'm not alone," Adrien said.

"What makes you say that?" Marinette asked.

"Because you saved Nathalie for me and she'll be my guardian to take care of me. Something that my father could not do" Adrien explained as they head to a private place to teleport to Marinette's apartment.