Nick V.S Andi Part 1

☆No Pov☆

Its four, forty-seven and Andi hasn't gotten to the triplets house yet. She does have a tendency to run late, but the three of them and Nate were anxious to see her again.

Matt especially.

He paced up and down the kitchen messing with his phone case, popping it of and on with every step as if in a trance.

"Matt!" Nick exclaims, snapping him out of it.

"I'm nervous too, but you've been pacing for a solid 8 minutes. I should get you a Fitbit or something. Put the pacing to good use." He rolls his eyes.

"Sorry. Its just last time we hung out it was," he pauses "not like usual."

"What do you mean??"

"I kinda, maybe held her hand and we subtly flirted with eachother..." Matt winces. "But I dunno how she actually felt about it. She just said 'smooth' and pulled me along and didn't bring it up again." He blurts out.

"What???" Nick gasps. "Why didn't you tell me this when it happend?"

"I wanted to make things good with you and Chris before bringing it up that night, and never got around to it."

"Ah, I appreciate that." He smiles. "Do you think that she just wants to be friends? That's why she didn't say anything?"

"I do not know. She asked me to feel her hands because they were super cold and they were, so I told her to hold my hand to warm it up. It was a total accident, but maybe she wanted it to happen?? I dont know if her face was red from the cold, or because she was blushing, but can you see my dilemma??" Matt rants.

"Yes I can. Just take a breath, you're way overthinking this." He ponders.

"The big question is, did you want it to happen and do you want to be more than friends maybe in the far future."

Matt sighs, deep in thought for a minute before speaking.

"I think-"

"She's here!" Chris's shout echoes through the house up to kitchen where Matt's talking about Andi to Nick.

"Yay!" Matt jumps up and races downstairs.

"She's my friend too, y'know." Nick says to himself, trying to keep up with Matt.

"Woah." Matt thinks to himself as his eyes fall on Andi walking in through the door.

(Andi's outfit💕)

(Andi's outfit💕)

Her dark brown hair falls carefully around her face in soft waves. Her outfit is stunning, considering the fact Matt's only ever seen her in sweats.

He stands there in awe as Nick and Chris give her a hug and introduce her to Nate.

"Matt!" She smiles.

Matt wraps his arms around her.

"Hi! How are you?" He asks, as she gives him a gentle squeeze before letting go.

"I'm ready and raring to go." She smiles. "Nick you're goin down!"

"That's what you think." Nick comments, as he directs his camera to his face. "I got your taunt on video so that can be the before intro teaser." He smiles.

Matt reaches for her to get her attention, but pulls back when she shuffles towards Nick.

"So, how are we doin this?" Chris asks.

"Nick, one or two?" Nate asks.

"Two??"

"Great, Matt's modeling for you and Chris will model for Andi and maybe I'll model for bonus points." He grins.

"I wont let you down Andi." Chris shakes her hand.

Nick hands Nate the camera before grabbing his Cannon.

"Let's get in the car so Nick can fill everyone in on the way." Matt says grabbing his keys.

°•°♡°•°

"This how it'll go ladies and gentleman!" Nate announces from the seat behind Chris as Nick records him. "Each contestant will have 30 minutes to take photos of their model at the special location. Then, on Instagram at some random time there will be a poll where you can vote for Andi's photos, or Nick's." He flashes a cheesy grin.

"Why are you acting like a TV show host??" Chris laughs from the passenger seat.

"Yeah. Its giving... not the content look we're going for." Matt cringes.

After a few more minutes of laughing and talking, Matt pulls into an old parking garage.

"Omygosh! I've always wanted to take photos here!" Andi exclaims, gripping onto Nick's seat.

"I remember that conversation." Matt smiles.

"Are you gonna be good in just a cardigan?" Nick asks. "There's a hoodie somewhere back there."

"Thanks. I was just thinking that." She rummages around in the backseat before finding a black Lyrical Lemonade sweatshirt.

They jump out of the car and make their way to the top of the parking garage.

"Today is such a wonderful day." Nick. comments. "Its not too cold for December in Massachusetts, golden hour is almost here. Ooo! I love it!"

"I know, it's so ethereal." Andi sighs, clasping her sweater-covered hands together before running ahead to catch up with Matt.

"Hi." She smiles.

"Hi." He mimics

"Don't model too well for him alright. I need a chance at winning this."

"Was that a compliment for me or Nick??" Matt giggles.

"I guess you'll never know." She walks ahead with a smug smile.

Matt reaches for her hand once more to find it covered by a familiar article of clothing.

"Why is she wearing Chris's sweatshirt?? She could've asked me for one if she needed it so badly." He thought to himself.

A/N

I know, I know. There's another part you have to wait for.

:/

That's because the Julie and the Phantoms soundtrack is the only thing keeping me somewhat sane :D

But all jokes aside. Honest opinions, how are we liking this so far?? Are we moving too fast, too slow?? Too much detail? Not enough?

Dont hold back:)

-A♡