Let's Go! Valtryek! (R)

Hey guys! Scarlett here and I decided to rewrite this chapter because the old one IS SO BAD IT'S SUCH A DISGRACE IDK WHAT MY 12-YEAR-OLD SELF WAS THINKING. ok well, this will (hopefully) be the better version of that disgusting thing :D enjoy!

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

You groaned hearing the very familiar alarm stating that it was the start of your day.

You sat up and looked around, confused about where you were.

'Oh right, I moved again' You thought, slightly annoyed but shrugged it off and got out of your bed.

You got up and continued to do your morning routine.

Brush teeth.

Shower.

Cream.

Change.

You smiled looking at your bed, seeing your launcher and bey, you grabbed them, attaching them to your shorts.

You sighed as you put your hat on and walked out the door to make your way to the kitchen.

"Morning." Some person whose name you don't remember greeted you, he was one of your cousin's followers so you found them kind of vexing, although it was just a personal grudge, they haven't done anything to offend you.

"Yeah." You replied... too tired to give him much attention.

You walked down the stairs, to pass another one of Xander's disciples.

"Good morning." One on the more polite side said. 

"Mhm..." You said... too tired to see how grouchy you were being.

You walked to the kitchen to see your cousin, Xander, already waiting for you.

"Hi..." You tiredly said, not sparing him much of a look.

"Morning!" His energetic self said, you weren't too sure how he could act like that in the morning but never bothered to question it.

You opened the fridge, and got out the bread, unwrapping the bag, you put your bread in the toaster.

"So... the first day of school, are you excited?" Xander asked you.

"What, you mean my sixth first day in a new school?" You said not too sure what the exact number was. "Can't say I am." You smirked slightly, playfully pointing the butter knife at him as you put the butter on the table.

Xander already started on the coffee machine. "Hey, maybe you'll meet a new friend... or an old one?" He said mischievously.

"What do you mean by that?" You took a glance at him.

"Oh nothing," he smirked. 

You gave him another confused look but left it at that as your toast popped out of the toaster, you grabbed it and quickly put it on the plate, being careful not to burn yourself. You grabbed the plate and took it over to where you left your butter and placed it down on the counter.

Xander had just finished making the coffee and put your cup in front of you while he got sugar for his. Unlike you, he liked his coffee with a bit of sweetness but you liked yours black and bitter.

"Thanks." You thanked him for the coffee but he didn't respond, he was looking at his phone.

"Hey, apparently there's a Beyblade district tournament near your new school. Maybe you should participate." Xander said.