Chapter 11

Colby's POV

The first few hours of the flight Adrienne is asleep on my shoulder. I can't help but breathe in the smell of her shampoo and her flowery perfume. I also can't help but notice that kid Aaron holding her hand as she sleeps. Who does he think he is? While I'm deep in thought someone starts trying to talk to me.

"Hello.... Colby.... Earth to Colby are you there" Adrienne says. She must have woken up while I was lost in thought

"Huh, oh yeah, sorry what" I say and mentally face palm.

"How much longer until we get there?" She asks

"Um about" I check the time " 30 more minutes" I say

"Great" she says sarcastically before turning to have a conversation with Aaron.

Adrienne's POV

Once the plane lands Jon, Colby, Joe, and I go grab our bags and take the rental car to the hotel. Joe is driving while talking to Colby in the passenger seat, while I'm in the back, silently, with Jon. Once we get to the hotel I immediately have Joe take me home while Jon and Colby check in. We make small talk on the way but once we get there I jump out of the car, not even grabbing my bag, before running up the steps and knocking on the door.

When someone finally answers the door they are looking at their phone.

"Excuse me sir, but I think I may be lost" I say giddily they look up now.

"Adrienne" he shouts

"Dwayne" I say and he pulls me into a hug. We stay like that for a few more seconds until finally remembering Joe.

"Oh, by the way, I brought Joe for a bit" I say pointing to the long haired man leaning against the car. Joe comes over and the two of them give one of those weird bro hugs and they talk for a few minutes before Joe has to go back to the hotel with the other two shield members. They say their goodbyes and me and Dwayne go inside.

"By the way there is a surprise waiting in your room" he says and I make my way upstairs and open the door. I gasp and put my hand over my mouth.

"Miss me?" They say from the edge of my bed where they are sitting. I run over and embrace my best friend in a hug.

"By the angel Ash, I've missed you so much" I say.

"I've missed you too. Now first we are calling up one of your wrestling buddies before we go." he says

"Okay, but where are we going?" I say grabbing my phone.

"To get pizza and ice cream" he says in a duh tone.

"Alright" I say dialing Nicks number.

"Hello" he answers

"Hey Nick, are you busy?" I ask

"Nope just got checked into the hotel, not busy at all, what's up" he replies

"I was wondering if you wanted to come out for pizza and ice-cream with me and one of my friends" I say

"That's funny, I was going To call and ask Matt the same thing"

"Well call him, he can come too if he wants. just text me after and we will stop by and pick you guys up in my car" I say

"Alright I will go call him now see you in a little bit"

"Okay, bye Nick"

"Bye" he says and we hang up.

I grab some black, ripped, skinny jeans and a white tank top and go into the bathroom to change. I slip on a black pullover hoodie and slip on a pair of black flip flops. Me and Ash go down stairs and I tell Dwayne where we are going before grabbing my keys and going out the side door into the garage.

"Oh baby I missed you" I say pulling the tarp off of my 1967 Chevy impala. I had always said I had wanted one and when I turned 16, Dwayne pulled me out here. He had bought me one of the only things I had ever wanted.

"My god, you treat that car better than most people." Ash says "hey, can I drive"

"Over my dead body" I say getting in the drivers side and starting it up. Ash gets in the passenger side and before I can pull out my phone buzzes. I have a text from Nick.

To: Adrienne
Matt is coming too

Is all it says so I text him back okay before pulling out of the driveway and driving to the hotel they are staying at.

On the fifteen minute drive there me and Ash catch up on everything that has happened over the past couple months. I tell him about the WWE and he tells me about his new boyfriend and college. When we pull into the hotel I see Nick and Matt waiting outside.

"Ash roll your window down" I say and once he does I stop and yell "you two boys need a lift" they look over an get in the car

"Holy shit" Matt says "how long have you had this"

"About five years" I reply

"This is awesome" Nick says as we drive to the pizza place.

"Thanks, it the exact type of car, same color and everything, that they have in supernatural. I love this car more than most people and definitely more than anything else that I own" I say "by the way guys, this is Ash. Ash this is Matt and Nick" I say pointing to each on turn. they say hey or hi and how's it going before we pull up to the pizza place.