Night walk

( hi I'm back again! :) )

A few days had passed after the thing with Ayato, you didn't know how to feel especially after the things you had been doing with Itto, it felt weird to just go on fucking men out of nowhere but it felt nice.

As you got up out of bed, you noticed it was the middle of the night, " did I really wake up in the middle of the night" you mumbled to yourself and sighed.

You quickly changed clothes with the mindset of going out for a walk in the town even tho it was the middle of the night.

'Who doesn't love a night walk that might be dangerous!' You thought to yourself as you headed out.

You passed the empty stalls and many thoughts crossed your mind. Things with Itto, the things you were doing, and how you could do that.

Those thoughts quickly stopped as soon as you bumped into someone's back. A sound came out of your lips and you rubbed your head before you realized who you bumped into.

The treasure horder stared at you, not with anger but in admiration. His eyes were bright and he seemed to be taking a liking to you.

You looked at his eyes as he stared at you up and down.

"Sorry for bumping into you" you sighed while still rubbing your head.

He looked at you and just stayed quiet.

You moved aside and started walking again but suddenly he grabbed your hand and just stared at you once more.

There was not a hint of emotion in your face, and he seemed to be mad about it. "You wanna let go now?" you said while staring at him.

He just gripped harder and said "you are beautiful, my camp is close by" you looked at him in disgust and disbelief.

"No thanks" you said and tried to take your hand back. He stared at you and looked at your vision, reaching for it you stopped him with your other hand.

"Watch your hands buddy, now you wanna let go?" You said with a slight hint of anger.

"Why is your vision covered" he asked, you sighed and pulled your hand back from his grip with no effort, "look buddy I rejected you walk it off and leave me alone" you walked away confused.

Suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your abdomen as you looked down you saw a knife of some sort stabbing you.

Your eyes started glowing as you turned your head back to see the guy fuming with anger suddenly changing to regret.

You uncovered your vision and a shadow started appearing the guy then the guy passed out.

You passed out shortly after.