Care

( I'll probably be updating on like weekends since that's mostly when I'm free! <3. )

You smelled something burning and quickly woke up in an unfamiliar room.

"AGH FUCK! GET THE WATER DUDE ITS BURNING!!" You heard a familiar voice scream and make a fuss.

It smelt like if someone put cheese and chocolate together and called it a day, you looked around and saw your leg was broken.

You raised your eyebrow curious how it happened the last thing you remember is the night walk, but after that everything just went blank.

You slowly moved the blanket off you and grabbed a stick next to you and got up.

THUMP THUMP THUMP the floor squeaked as you tried to get comfortable and walk.

THUMP! you slipped on a boxer in the ground and fell and kissed the floor.

"FUCK" you hit your jaw really hard as you screamed.

DUM DUM DUM the people were running towards you after hearing you falling.

Suddenly someone was snickering in front of you, all you could see was their socks.

"You need help getting up Y/N?" You looked up and saw Itto giggling like a 5 year old while being worried at the same time .

You nodded and he grabbed you and picked you up like a stick and sat you down.

"Thanks" you said as you tried to look away, he was wearing a white tank top with some boxers and his hair was in a ponytail with a headband which was a view.

A guy entered the room with a plate of food he left it next to you and Itto insisted on him feeding you with the plane method.

"Here comes the plane!" He said while grabbing a spoon full of food and trying to make you eat it.

You laughed and he took his chance and opened your mouth and put the food in.

You chewed for a while and turns out he is a good cook!

He kept feeding you and he seemed to be having the time of his life and it honestly put you in a good mood too.

Once you were finished eating he sat down behind you in the bed and let you lay on his lap.

He looked funny in that angle which made you laugh to the point you were wheezing.

He was massaging your head when the question nobody wanted to ask came up.

"What happened out there?" Itto asked with a serious tone, you never heard it before due to him always being a clown.

"I honestly don't know..." you stopped making eye contact as you started getting nervous.

"Why did I find you outside with a massacred leg, and the dude next to you with the only thing remaining was his head?" Itto started to get more anxious as he continued asking.

"I don't know! I don't remember anything all I wanted to do that night was take a stroll but that's all I remember! I don't know why I'm here with a massacred leg and the dude being dead!" You grew frustrated by the second.

"Why was your vision covered and dark like if you were dead?" That question shook you to the core.

"I'm sorry repeat that again.." tears started to come to your eyes.

He pointed to your vision on the table completely normal but it was really weird. You knew you weren't a walking corpse cause that would be weird, but why would your vision be like that?

The hyperventilation started and Itto was freaking out, "are you okay?" He kept repeating.

It wasn't the first time someone said that your vision appeared to be dead and it shook you even more because it also wasn't the first time an accident like that happened .

You remembered one thing suddenly; being stabbed.You quickly started poking your chest but nothing you didn't feel anything.

You quickly sat back up and pulled up your shirt and the only thing there was, was a scar. A scar in your heart that seemed to be almost gone.

Itto quickly covered his eyes "w-why are you doing that?" He seemed to be embarrassed.

"Nothing you haven't seen." You mumbled.

He uncovered his eyes and grabbed your head and put it close to his to the point that your eyelashes were touching.

"What is going on?"he asked, "I was stabbed yesterday by the guy, but there is only a scar right now, NO WOUND!" You yelled.

He seem shocked and got up quickly.

He started pacing around the room and stopped for a second "are you sure that is from yesterday? Maybe it could have been a different time, you can't even remember what happened!"

You sighed not even being sure, you could just be making up stuff for your brain to make an explanation to things.

You pulled your shirt down and looked at the ground.

"Maybe your right" you said kinda upset, why would your brain fail you like that?

He sat down in his old position and made you lay back, he kissed your forehead and said "maybe your brain is traumatized of something and is trying to block what happened with something else, maybe you saw something that you weren't meant to see."

He was probably right, you wrapped your arm around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

He smiled after it and so did you.

"Well I guess I'll be your caretaker now while you are in bed rest!" He said proudly which made you smile at his clown actions.

Maybe these weeks won't be so bad since you are with him for most of it, well all of it.