Skylor's Car

Nya's POV

Just like Skylor told us, me, Kate and Pixal waited for her in front of her dad's restaurant. It was for noodles and was the biggest restaurant in whole Ninjago City.

"Where is she?" Katelyn asked, getting impatient. "I am hungry!"

"Why didn't you ate something at your home?" Pixal asked.

"We are going to a restaurant Pix, what's the point of eating something at home when you will eat in a restaurant and besides I love master Chen's noodles." Kate told her.

"My brother does too." I chimmed in the conversation.

"Of course he does." Katelyn roll her eyes. "He is crushing so hard on Skylor."

Suddenly Skylor's voice was heard. "Who is crushing on me?" We all turned to see her behind us. We all got silent and started sweating up.

"Uhhh, one random boy at our school." Katelyn lied and we I played along while Pixal was silent.

"Yeah, we went past him and we overheard him saying something to his friend about 'having crush on Skylor'." I said, trying to not sound so nervous.

"Oh ok but he doesn't have chance anyway. My father made it chear with his 'no boys untill you are 18'." Skylor sighed, clearly annoyed by her father.

If Kai heard this statement he would chicken out even more and I would never see my ship sailing!

"Anyway, can we just go eat now?" Katelyn said and we all laughed.

We went inside and sat on a table for four. The restaurant was neatly cleaned and the smell of noodles filled the air. I can swear that I saw a saliva come out of Katelyn's mouth.

"I must say that this noodles smell very delicious." Pix stated.

"Yes they do! Now can we have some?" Katelyn said, getting really impatient now.

A waitress came and gave each of us the menu of the restaurant. Katelyn already knew the whole menu because she comes here often. I decided to order the traditional chicken noodle soup. A little later the waitress came back and we told our orders and then she went back.

"Are you sure you really want to try the most spiciest noodles in the restaurant Kate?" Skylor asked her. "My father tells me stories that no one has ever finished these noodles."

"I am up for this challenge Sky." Katelyn nodded. "I resist to spicy things and besides I just want to eat something."

I have known Katelyn for a long time and I can agree that she is very resistant. Once she was challenged by her cousin to eat a lot of habanero peppers and she did without getting hot. I can say that Katelyn is absolutely inhuman!

After a while our orders came in and Katelyn instantly gobble down the whole noodles without getting hot at all.

"Finished!" Katelyn said as she raised there hands in the air.

"How did you eat them so fast?" Skylor gaped

"I told you, noting can stop me when I am hungry!" Kate said but then burped and everyone in the restaurant heard her.

"That was not a very feminine thing to do in front of everyone Katelyn." Pix said her eyes wide.

"Sorry people!" Katelyn shouted so the whole restaurant could hear her. The people just shrugged and continued with their meals.

After we were all done, we got our stuff and we went to the park for ice cream. Everything was doing great untill Katelyn got frustrated because her ice cream fell of it's cone and dropped on the grass. All of laughed laughed which made her mad.