📸 prologue 📸

There was a camera on the bench.
I repeat! A camera on the bench, and an expensive one at that!

And it seemed to be abandoned.
I mean, it was midnight?
Which meant it HAD to have been abandoned or left behind.

And who was she not to take a quick pic?
I mean... just one pic!
Just to see how good the camera quality is so she could maybe buy one of the same brand!

It would be just one quick pic.
Just one click!

'Yea that's it! It'll be a quick click' y/n thought happily.

Walking over to the camera on the bench, before picking it up and taking a look at the controls and settings.

'Hmm?! What does the universes button do..? Eh? Alright, I'll just place it onto 7 then' she thought, messing around with the settings before deeming it alright.

'Alrighty! Done! Now for that photo'

She turned the camera towards herself and smiled.

A bright flash came from the camera and momentarily blinded her.

'Huh? Why can't I see? Did I seriously go blind 'cause of that camera!' She panicked before sighing in relief when her eyes finally opened.

Looking around, she was no longer sitting on the park bench with the camera in her hands.

Now, she was sitting on a pile of leaves and the camera was no where to be seen, in fact, she was no longer in the park at all!?

Instead of small trees that grew inedible fruits, she was now surrounded by towering trees that blocked out the sun and bushes with thorns.

"Huh? Did I black out from the flash?" Y/n questioned, looking around the forest confused, as she rubbed her head questionably.

————
Words: 288