Chapter 1: are you a vampire?

She pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"Ouch! Nope, this isn't a dream... did I develop powers or something?" She questioned aloud, very confused on what was going on

Sighing, she stood up and looked around for her belongings.

'Nope, not even a phone'

She was disappointed when she was met with nothing.
Not even her phone was there with her.

It was just her in her sweatpants, a sports bra, and a hoodie, well at least she wasn't going to be getting cold any time soon.

Now all she needed to do was look for civilisation.

Since she needed water, food, shelter and so on, so forth.

She wandered through the forest, taking random turns and twists, internally scolding herself.

'It had to be that camera... it couldn't have been anything else! Stupid y/n, you just HAD to mess around with that camera...'

Walking around some more, she froze when she heard rustling in the bushes behind her.

'It could just be a rabbit.. right?' She questioned herself, scared.

Bending down slowly, she picked up a sturdy branch and got ready to fight off anything that came at her.

Without light, it was really hard to see, but she would be damned if she was going to die because of a stupid mistake she had made.

In that moment, she swore to herself that she would make it home again somehow, alive.

And then she would never come near an abandoned camera ever again!

She backed away from the bush as it started shaking some more.

"H-Hello?" She stuttered out, pointing her stick at the bush.

"Hmmm! Lucky me, it seems I will be eating tonight after all!" A voice spoke out from the bushes, speaking another language she didn't understand, though it sounded like Japanese.

She had watched her fair share of anime's to know that much.

"U-umm, e-excuse me! Do you happen to know the way to civilisation!?" She questioned the man behind the bush

"Food!" The man yelled before pouncing out of the bush, scarring y/n half to death.

The man then tackled her to the ground and started trying to bite her, then that was when y/n started panicking

"HEY! Let me go!!! This is assault!" Y/n started flailing her arms and legs, successfully whacking the man over and over again as he tried to bite her

"What are you! Some sort of cannabal!? Stop trying to bite me!" She yelled, pushing the man off of her.

"I don't know what your saying! But just shut up and let me eat you!" He growled, showing off his sharp vampire-like teeth, that glistened under the very few rays of moonlight that made it under the foliage of the trees.

"What's with the pointy teeth! Halloweens not for another month!" She insulted the man.

The man seemed to grow more enraged and started running towards her, realising she couldn't just fight him off, y/n also sprinted further into the forest, screaming for help as she ran.

"Help!!! Help! Hel-

Before she could finish her sentence, her legs were scooped under and she was lifted into someone hold.

Behind her, she could just barely make out the figure of someone holding a katana and decapitating the man who was wearing vampire fangs.

"Are you alright?" The voice questioned her softly, not that she knew what they were saying.

"Thank you" she thanked her saviour, before wriggling out of their grasp and starting to walk away.

The two people just followed on behind her, leaving y/n confused.

Every turn she took, the two people with katana's followed behind.

Until y/n sprinted off and took about a hundred random turns and shook them off her trail.

Or so she thought.

Hiding behind a tree, panting, y/n waited it out, hoping that she had lost the two mysterious people who were following her.

Thinking she lost them, she sighed, tired from the chase.

Only for a face to pop up right in front of her own, almost giving her a heart attack.

"AH!!" She screeched

The figure in front of her laughed at her reaction.
Now closer to the person, y/n could see their face a bit more clearly, they were actually a female.

She had beautiful pink hair that faded into green, soft green eyes and a birthmark under both her eyes.

'She has a very symmetrical face' y/n thought as she analysed the females face

"Tell me, girl, are you lost?" The female asked with a smile

Y/n just sweatdropped.
'Google translate would have been nice right about... now'

Though it did tell her something, that she was in Japan because that was clear Japanese and that she had witnessed a murder...of a murderer...

The language barrier was not going to be very helpful...

The females friend arrived a second later, as y/n stared at the female with dotted eyes.

"Oh my, it seems the girl is lost, we should help her find her way back." The other one spoke.

To which y/n realised that she was also a female.
She had black hair fading into purple, and beautiful violet eyes, she also had a butterfly clip holding her hair into a bun.

The only words y/n had recognised while the violet eyed female was talking was 'ara ara' other than that, she had no clue.

"Hello, my name is Kocho Shinobu and that is Kanroji Mitsuri, what's yours?"

Y/n understood that they were introducing themselves to her, she was thankful she had watched anime with subtitles or else she would have had no clue what they were talking about

"H-hello, my...name...is...l/n f/n."
Y/n spoke, copying what kocho had just said, although she messed up a bit.

"Eekkk! She's a foreigner! How cuteee" the one she thinks was called 'Kanroji' spoke.

"Then that would make Sense why she is lost, we better take her with us, we don't want her getting eaten by demons if we leave her here!" Kocho spoke with a close eyed smile, to which Kanroji nodded along to, pulling y/n into an affectionate hug.

"Ek!" Y/n almost died by how strong Kanroji's hug was, she was almost suffocated by the females breasts that were basically out on display.

Y/n was then lifted up by the said female and carried off to god knows where, with the violet eyes female observing her closely.

————-
Words: 1089