Chapter 2:Reunion with childhood friends.

Narrator POV:

11:30 AM, Saturday, the day of concert, 1 hour before the concert starts.

As right now, we can see izuku in living room of his friend which is Sera's apartment , which is Sera where she staying at, while izuku just waiting for her because she's changing, he checked himself on the mirror hanging around on the wall in the living, he saw himself which is he's wearing new nice clothes, a black shirt underneath on his gray unzipped hoodie, black jeans with torn on the knees and nice pair of black sneakers, his hand his wearing a charcoal fingerless gloves, also he's wearing a black face mask so he can hide his face, so no one can noticed him.

After that, he heard Sera just left on her room, causing Izuku saw what she wearing, a white dress with a lot of round black dots underneath on her brown jacket, a brown shoulder bag and brown boots.

Sera:What?You falling in love with me now?

Izuku:Haha funny sera, come on we gonna late you know.

Sera:*Pout*Yeah but at least I'm wearing a nice clothes for you, you know.

Izuku:*Sighed* You always cute what you wearing Sera, but I admit you are beautiful today.

Sera:*Blushing and embarrassed:O-oh t-thank you for that.

Izuku:Heh, what your embarrassed now?

Sera:*Pout while her face red*C-come on d-dont tease me...

Izuku:Hai hai, come on we got 30 minutes and 1 hours now before the concert begin.

Sera:Wow, are you excited to see them?

Izuku:Who said the one who can't sleep because she gonna see her idol in personal and annoyed me all night before I get a proper sleep.

Sera:Sorry I'm just so excited to see them, my dream finally come true.

Izuku:It's good for you Sera.

Sera:Come on what are we waiting for?

She just dragged Izuku outside on her apartment, she locked it and go to the parking lot because Izuku just park his motorbike on there, once they got there, Sera meet izuku's beast bike which is been while she see izuku use this.