𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟫: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈

The next day Soo-Yun drives to the palace nervous about meeting Iseul and starting the planning for Prince Kim Taehyung's wedding.

She had her camera around her neck anticipating the moment she'll get to take pictures of the palace and then look them over to come up with some ideas for decorating the palace.

When she arrived, it was empty. No cars and no people walking around the as usual. An uncanny sight to see.

When she exited her car, and walked up the many flights of stairs to the palaces entrance, the guards looked at her sternly before talking loud.

"The palace is closed for today!"

Soo-Yun swallowed her spit nervously.

"I'm here to conduct business!"

"And what business is that?" the other guard announced loudly.

Soo-Yun stood silently, staring at the guards who appeared to have their eyebrows furrowed together. From the corner of her eyes she saw Iseul, coming up from behind the guards.

"She's with me!" Iseul announced, standing by the guards and smiling very hugely at them.

The guards bow at her and then proceed to let Soo-Yun into the palace.

As Soo-Yun walked next to Iseul staring at her side profile, she was confused. "If Iseul is just a regular normal girl like me, why would the guards bow to her?"

She tried to brush off the thought and coninued walking with Iseul until they made it to the banquet hall. Soo-Yun looked around the palace fascinated by the architecture and paintings and color details all present along the walls. So beautiful were the small details engraved in the celling.

She looked at Iseul with a smile.

"You don't mind if I take pictures do you?"

Iseul laughed, shaking her head, "of course not! Take as many pictures as you want!"

Soo-Yun began to take pictures. Of the throne, of the doors and walls, the ceiling. It was such a huge room she couldn't stop thinking of all the things she could bring in for Iseul to use to decorate the palace with.

As she continues to snap pictures, Prince Kim Taehyung emerges from the royal quarters and into the banquet hall, stopping the moment he sees Soo-Yun taking pictures of the palace.

He furrows his eyebrows, quickly looked at Iseul in a peculiar way.

"Iseul?" Prince Kim Taehyung calls out. His voice echoing throughout the whole room.

Iseuls eyes widened, and Soo-Yun quickly puts her camera down. They both stare at the Prince as he slowly and casually walks up to them. His eyes linger onto Soo-Yun. His stare piercing through her soul. She shivered, as a coldness is felt flashing through her body. Goosebumps quickly emerging on her skin.

"What are you doing here? And with Miss. Yo?" Prince Kim Taehyung asked, his body positioned towards Iseul.

"S-she's the t-the new wedding planner!"

Soo-Yun felt as if her whole body went stiff. Her breath was lost the moment she heard those words. She gave Iseul a wide-eyed stare. She looked at her with her mouth slightly open and her brows furrowed.

"What? This the person you found? I didn't know you—-" Prince Kim Taehyung stops himself and clears his throat, "Miss. Yo does wedding planning!"

Soo-Yun stared at the Prince with her breath quivering and her eyes slightly twitching.  "I--I.."

"I'm sorry Taehyung oppa. It's just she's the best interior designer on social media recently and her company does supplement for weddings. She's not an actual wedding planner."