𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟩: 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂?

"Soo-Yun, I would advise not talking to him like that again!" Regent Yoongi said, walking with Soo-Yun to her office, "He might find out it was you at the ball!"

Soo-Yun locked the door to her office with regent Yoongi standing near her desk.

"But why does he want to find me? Does he want to send me to jail?"

The regent shakes his head.

"No! It's more about what you said to him that got him intrigued."

"Ohh God! Intrigued about what?"

Regent Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, "That's why I'm saying mind your tone and your language! He might find out it was you!"

Soo-Yun sighed, itching her forehead with worry, "Fine! From now on I'm going to be super respectful to him."

The regent stared at Soo-Yun as she spins around in her chair.

"I think you should apologize to him!" He said biting his bottom lips after saying that.

Soo-Yun stopped spinning in her chair and looked at regent Yoongi with big eyes.

"What!? You're not serious?" Soo-Yun said with a half frown and a loud voice.

"I think you really need to, since you disrespected him."

Soo-Yun groaned. "Fine! I'll apologize!"

"Thank you Soo-Yun," regent Yoongi said turning around and waiting for Soo-Yun to open the door.

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

As Soo-Yun and regent Yoongi make their way outside of Kohaku and to the black Cadillac waiting in the front of the building. The rain started to come down pretty heavily. Regent Yoongi takes his suit jacket off and places it above Soo-Yun's head, escorting her to the car.

 Regent Yoongi takes his suit jacket off and places it above Soo-Yun's head, escorting her to the car

When they made it into the car they were half soaked from the rain. The three Princes all stare at the Regent and Soo-Yun as they entered.

 The three Princes all stare at the Regent and Soo-Yun as they entered