Part 1

Jeff entered his hotel room after a night of partying. He opened the door and saw his roommate Barcode was fast asleep in his bed. It was a pity that he was forced to stay in bed alone because his mother didn't allow him to party together with the older cast members. It was understandable because Barcode as the baby of the group was at least ten years younger than others.

He took a shower, feeling like his head was heavier by the second. He wanted to hit the bed so badly after only a couple of drinks. His throat felt sore because of the singing, the screaming and the excitement of it all. He glanced at Barcode who was shifting in his sleep silently. He smiled, feeling sorry for Barcode for all the excitement that he missed. He would not miss it though if he ever experience the hungover that would come later on. Jeff put a hand on Barcode's hair, and ruffled it just to mess with it. He smelled so good, he might already take a long warm bath before falling asleep.

His phone rang.

He walked lazily to his bed and took his phone.

It was Gameplay.

Jeff stole a glance at the clock. It was 1 AM in the morning, and it was really late and it was so tiring...

"Hey, Game?" Jeff picked up the phone, his voice cheerful.

"Hey, Jeff..." the other voice was weak, Jeff could sense the vulnerability of the owner. "Is this the right time?"

Jeff put a hand on his mouth, trying so hard to stifle a yawn.

"It's always okay to call me, Game." There was deafening silence on the other side, and Jeff glanced at Barcode's bed. "It's always alright," Jeff sat down on his bed, waiting for the caller to continue talking. He could hear the sound of him breathing through the speaker, he could grasp the silent sob but he waited patiently. "Is it the anti fans again?"

"I'm sorry, Jeff. I should have not call you..."

"Game, it's always okay to call me whenever you're feeling upset. I'm happy to listen,"

"Oh, Jeff..." Jeff clenched his fist together, the emotions warping him gradually.

"What's wrong?" Jeff shifted, his fist clenched around the pillow case. "Game?"

"Can you just stay with me tonight?" Gameplay's voice felt distant. Jeff nodded, even when he knew Gameplay couldn't see it. "I'm feeling down and I needed someone to just be on the other side of the phone."

"You can count on me,"

"I miss you, Jeff. I miss the moments we have, the moments that we missed that we should have,"

Jeff swallowed and closed his eyes tightly. The chances that felt out of their hands when everything seemed like it's falling into place.

"We promised to be there with each other when the sky was high, and the land was set low."

"Game, did you have a drink?"

"Jeff..."

"Are you with someone now?"

"We promised to be with each other when the sky falls down." Jeff took another glimpse at Barcode. Did he sleep like that before? Or is he moving?

Jeff stood up and walked to the balcony. He peeked through the closed curtain and looked up to the sky. The skyline felt extraordinarily beautiful tonight however he felt like he was missing something. The Kinnporsche concert was incredible and he was very grateful to be a part of the team. He was living the dream, singing the soundtrack and rose to fame overnight with the success of the series.