Part 4

Barcode curled up in his bed when he came back to their room. Barcode was not asleep, he was staying in his bed under the blanket after he left the stage. The cast members stayed until the end, and even when they were speculations about his whereabouts Barcode didn't dare to face the audience again after the skit he's showing.

What an idiot.

He scolded himself.

What a stupid move!

He even left with taxi and a bleeding lips. Jeff bit him quite hard because he was blocking his way out. He didn't mean to be forceful to Jeff, he adored Jeff greatly. He just wanted Jeff to notice him, to do what he did to Gameplay. He teased Gameplay, showered him with hugs whenever possible and sometimes stole kisses. There were pictures of it from the same anonymous account who seemed like he hated Barcode so much.

Barcode arrived at the hotel and went straight to his room. He showered and climbed into bed and continued crying. He had not been crying like this since forever. He was humiliated, his self doubt doubled by the second.

Jeff didn't return the kiss.

He hated him now.

Jeff didn't kiss him back.

Barcode tried to wipe his tears away but every time he did so, the tears tripled. He then gave up on himself. He continued crying and crying his heart out.

He didn't even hug him, even though he was capable of doing so.

Barcode hated his gut. It's not even worth it to be called gut, it was his only time his scrawny mousey brain let loose and look what happened.

Jeff must hate him by now.

Messages flooded his inbox. His heart couldn't take anymore worry right now if he read the messages right now. Somebody called.

He peeked and it was Joe. He frowned, wondering why would Joe called him at this time?

He didn't answer the call.

Around a couple minutes later, another call came in and it was from Joe. Barcode blinked his tears away and cleared his throat. He was not going to answer it obviously, but he was sure that it had to do with tonight's tragedy.

'Are you okay?' the message popped on notifications' screen when the ringing stopped. 'I heard what happened and I want to make sure you're okay,'

Barcode pouted and pulled the blanket closer.

'Whatever happened between you and Jeff tonight was not a mistake, I guess. He's still contemplating his relationship with you and with Gameplay around it's hard to decide,'

Why would Joe care? Barcode closed his eyes when another message come in.

'You sure you don't want to talk right now?'

He bit his lip. Joe had been nothing but caring to him. He had been nothing but an idiot with immature tiny brain and worst tantrums.

Joe called again, and this time Barcode answered it.

"Hey," Joe's voice sounded distant and it was quiet at the other end.

"Hi,"

"What you're doing?"

"Crying," Barcode sniffed. He could hear the silent chuckle from Joe.

"Great attitude by the way,"

"I'm hanging up..."

"Barcode, I just want to make sure you're okay. People do stupid things all the time,"

"And I'm the stupidest because people see me doing it,"