(🔞) Barbatos x Uke Baker Male Reader

Warning:NSFW (Smut),Bondage,Teasing

(Note:Im sorry if some of the characters are OOC and if you're uncomfortable with smut please don't read this chapter,im also sorry if there are any typos or wrong grammars)

M/N took a deep breath as he decided to open another book about baking again to look for an inspiration to continue baking,It wasn't easy for him to just quit because he was one of the most famous bakers in Devildom and he can't just let anyone down.After reading the book for a while he still couldn't find any inspiration or something that could keep him going,M/N decided to look online,He placed the book on the table and went to the sink to wash his hands and that's when someone called.He hurried to get his D.D.D , He answered "Hello? Who is this?" M/N asked as he quietly sat on his chair."It's me Barbatos,im glad that you picked up do you have some time right now?" Barbatos said and which M/N replied "Yeah what's up?" "I kind of need some help here, I'd be happy if you could come over to the Demon Lord's Castle" Barbatos said as a sigh left his mouth. "Oh well of course! I'll come right over" M/N said as he immediately ended the call.

M/N's POV

..Barbatos asking for help? I never thought that a day like that would even come! Oh well i better get ready,maybe i should bring some of my specialties.

After getting ready i immediately got to the Demon Lord's Castle by teleporting and of course nobody knew about that since im just a demon who bakes,Anyway i looked around to see if anyone saw me and to my luck no one did.After that i slowly took out my D.D.D from my pocket and texted Barbatos that im already here and after waiting for a while i heard a voice that sounded like Barbatos

"My apologies if you waited for a long time,M/N im glad that you could come and help me" Barbatos said as he told me to come in

"Is Lucifer here? I'd really like to see him" I said as i looked at his eyes

"Not at the moment but do you need anything from him right now?" Barbatos asked

"No not really i just wanted to see him .. Anyways you need help with something right?"

"..Yeah follow me in the kitchen,I can't really think of anything to cook or bake for the young master today and i need your assistance."

"Hmmm alright I'll cook something for Diavolo,You can just rest for now" I said while smiling

"I cannot allow you to do this alone, what do i have to do?" Barbatos replied

"Just rest or go do something other than what im doing now"

"Seems like i cannot keep arguing with you, I'll just gonna be in the Garden" Barbatos said as he exits the kitchen and when he was gone i started cooking.Luckily it didn't take me long to finish it but why isn't Barbatos back yet? Maybe i should check on him,He said that he was going to the garden i better go check him if he's still there.

When i got to the garden i saw Barbatos picking flowers,I decided to go to him and asked why is he picking flowers.

"Why are you picking flowers? Are you going to give them to someone? Do you have a Girlfriend!?" I looked at him as i got excited to know why exactly was he picking it

"Kind of..what do you think, Is the Black Poinsettia beautiful?" Barbatos asked

"Of course but you should add a little more like Hell-Lace Dasey or like A Scorching Sunflower!" I replied

"Alright,thank you for the recommendation how was your cooking? Is it done?"

"Yeah you should probably serve it to Diavolo right now" I smiled as Barbatos nodded and said "I'll come back to you later M/N,you can wait here in the garden if you'd like" Barbatos said as he said goodbye.