self harm

context:george suffers with self harm.his boyfriend, Dream soon finds out.

*dreas pov*

george and i have been together fo awhile now,but lately hes been saying no to getting into "bed" with me,which is fine but hes usually the one asking and it seems kind of weird.im going to my parents house for the weekend,i just finished packing.i went upstairs to say bye to george but he was in the toilet,he said he was taking a shower so i had to leave without saying goodbye to him.i mean ill be back soon anways.

*georges pov*

i felt so torrible for making Dream leave without saying goodbye,but ill see him again soon.i sighed as i picked up the bloody blade from the floor,continuing to trace it on my wrist,hissing as i did.ive basically ran out of places to cut,my whole body was covered with red,pink and white scars.my thighs,upper arms ,wrists and stomache.other places were visible so i couldnt cut anywhere else.

i turned off the shower knowing dream already left and unlocked a door to grab a new hoodie now that my white one was stained with blood.i walked back inside and took off my shirt,washing my scars,waiting for the bleeding to stop.

*dreams pov*

i was starting the car when i realized i forgot my charger.i rushed back inside not wanting to keep my parents waiting.i grabbed my charger and i was about to leave but i realized the water was already turned off,meaning george was done with his shower so i could see him before i left.i ran upstairs and knocked on the toilet afew times,i heard the tap water running tho so i went inside.

i slightly gasped when i saw a white towel on the floor which has turned into red with a bloody blade next to it.georges whole body was covered wuth scars and blood.he didnt see me when i walked in,he was focused on the scars that wouldnt stop bleeding.

"george.."

George gasped as he turned around,trying to hide his scars but realizing he cant."w-what are you doing here i thought you left"George stuttered,hiding his stomache with a bloody hoodie.

i pulled the charger up as i looked at his body with a look of pity in my eyes.the blood on his body started dripping on the floor.i put my stuff down and texted my mom that i couldnt make it.i grabbed the emergency kit and went back into the bathroom.

"um..dont you have to go to your parents.."george said,his voice having a hint of guiltiness in it .

i grabbed his wrists so i could clean them "no"i mumbled.

george gulped visibly,obvious that he felt guilty.i slightly squeezed his arm as a signal,telling him not to.

i cleaned up all his wounds and bandaged them,putting everything back in the kit. "there"i smiled and handed him a hoodie and sweatpants.

he grabbed them and i left the bathroom to let his cahnge in private even tho ive seen every part of him before.

why would he do this?

why didnt he tell me?

no,why didnt i find out by myself?

im such a bad boyfriend..

by the time i was finished with my thoughts,george came out of the bathroom.

he stood next to the door shyly,playing with the hoodie strings "im sorry.."he mumbled,looking down.

i stood up and brought him into a hug "you have nothing to be sorry about,im sorry for not knowing sooner."

george sniffled,burying his face in my shoulder,having to stand on his tippy toes.

i smiled at that and kissed his forehead.you go lay down,ill go order some food m'kay?"

george nodded and he went in the bed,covering himself with a blanket. 

i ordered georges favorite,sushi and it came in five minutes.i also added some extra stuff.i went upstairs and gave george his sushi.

i turned on the TV "what do you wanna watch?"

"mmmmm...titanic"george smiled widely,asking me to rewatch the same movie we watched fifty times.

i shook my head and turned on titanic.

we were done with our food in about thirty minutes and george was already asleep on my shoulder.i looked at him in an awe and put our food aside.i didnt wanna rush him,so im gonna ask why he did that tommorrow,or whenever he feels comfortable.i turned off the lights,lightly pushing george away so that he wouldnt falk when i got up.i took my hoodie off and went back into the bed,putting georges head on my chest.

george shuffled ontop of me,opening his eyes.

"sorry"i whispered and i started gently stroking his nose.it always makes him relax and fall asleep in one minute.and it worked again.George was passed out soon,letting out soft snores.dream kissed his boyfriends forehead before resting his chin on his head,slowly falling asleep next to george.