Allegiances and Relations [four]

MAJOR EVENTS

Both Clans

>> It's been a moon in the book since the last 'Allegiances and Relations' chapter was posted.

ColdClan

>> News: ColdClan were attacked by a mountain lion once more, and Larkwing died. Sunpaw is now Sunstorm and is the new medicine cat. Skyleap was captured by HeatClan but escaped. Cloudmask is now living in HeatClan, and his apprentice Echopaw is now being mentored by Mudstar. Redflight is now the deputy of ColdClan. Riverdew and Clearwhisker have left to join HeatClan. Skyleap has joined the queens den.

>> New elders in ColdClan: none.

>> New warriors in ColdClan: Tallnose and Spidertail.

>> New apprentices in ColdClan: Lilypaw has decided to become a medicine cat.

>> New kits in ColdClan: none.

HeatClan

>> News: Dovefeather was killed by Skyleap. Cloudmask is now the deputy of HeatClan. Marshfoot has gone to live the life of a kittypet. Twigjaw has come out of the elders den to be the medicine cat till Ivypaw is ready. Riverdew and Clearwhisker have decided to join HeatClan.

>> New elders in HeatClan: none.

>> New warriors in HeatClan: Wolfclaw, Ashflower, Riverdew and Clearwhisker.

>> New apprentices in HeatClan: Breezepaw and Sagepaw.

>> New kits in HeatClan: none.

----

COLDCLAN

Leader - Mudstar; male, 53 moons, mate is Mosspelt, daughter is Fishkit, son is Stonekit. (5 lives.)

Deputy - Redflight; male, 54 moons, brother of Riverdew.

Medicine Cat - Sunstorm; female, 13 moons, daughter of Cloudmask and Berrystep, sister is Skyleap.

Medicine Cat Apprentice - Lilypaw; female, 8 moons, sister is Rosepaw, brother is Echopaw, parents are Silvernose and Lakeheart, mentor is Sunstorm.

Warriors -

>> Berrystep; female, 44 moons, mate was Cloudmask, daughters are Sunstorm and Skyleap, sisters are Mosspelt and Larkwing, mentor to Rosepaw.

>> Sandfall; female, 27 moons, mate of Sootleg, sons are Rowanwhisker, Spidertail and Tallnose.

>> Sootleg; male, 33 moons, mate of Sandfall, sons are Rowanwhisker, Spidertail and Tallnose.

>> Owlfoot; male, 18 moons, brother of Mousecloud.

>> Webfall; male, 24 moons, mate of Mousecloud, adoptive father to Mistheart, sons are Robinkit and Heronkit.

>> Lakeheart; male, 43 moons, mate of Silvernose, brother of Creekwillow, daughters are Rosepaw and Lilypaw, son is Echopaw.

>> Creekwillow; female, 43 moons, sister of Lakeheart.

>> Silvernose; female, 33 moons, mate is Lakeheart, daughters are Rosepaw and Lilypaw, son is Echopaw.

>> Mistheart; female, 14 moons, unknown family, adoptive father is Webfall.

>> Magpiefur; female, 14 moons, daughter of Riverdew and Clearwhisker who now belong to HeatClan.

>> Rowanwhisker; male, 11 moons, son of Sandfall and Sootleg, brothers are Spidertail and Tallnose.