17 - BEFORE

flashbacks chapter

flashbacks
chapter

"Jay freaking Halstead, get your ass over here." The young woman spoke firmly, her voice resonating through the room. Mouse nudged his friend in the ribs, chuckling at him.

"You're in trouble, dude." He walked away from Jay, laughing at his expense as Jay rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. Mouse joined some other soldiers and Jay waited until they were all out of the building before slowly heading to the other room.

"Sam?" Jay asked, only pushing his head through the open door.

"Come in." Sam whispered, signalling him to hurry up. He frowned but stepped in the room and closed the door behind him. She had a small smile on her face, which confused him even more. He knew he wasn't really in trouble, he never was with her, but she never usually called him by his whole name. She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him against the door.

His lips pulled into a smirk as his hands gripped her hips. He brought his lips right down to hers, engaging in a deep and passionate kiss.

"You are trouble, Miss Johns." Jay spoke, leaving a kiss on her soft plump lips between each words. She chuckled against him, her hands cupping his cheeks as her lips moved down to his jaw. He hummed, tilting his head lightly in pleasure.

"Do you have a few spare minutes for me, Mr Halstead?" She mumbled against his skin and he nodded, a smirk on his lips. His hands squeezed the back of her thighs, gripping them to help her jump and wrap her legs around his waist. Jay pushed her back against the wall, a gasp leaving her lips as he kissed her neck - taking control.

"We don't have long, baby." She spoke lowly, controlling her voice to keep anymore noises from coming out. He nodded, putting her down to get rid of her pants as well as his before grabbing her again. Jay's hand gently made its way to her core, touching her gently and lovingly. His lips leaving a whole other message against hers.

Once he felt she was ready, he pushed himself inside her slowly to let her adjust. Her head leaned back, lightly hitting against the wall as a moan escaped her lips. She tapped his shoulder to tell him she was okay before he started moving in and out of her. His movements were rushed, yet he worked perfectly against her.

Gentle and loving words were shared between them as he slowly down for a few seconds. Then he told her to hold on before his hips started picking up a whole new rhythm. His fingers worked on her clit to work her up even more while his lips pressed against hers to silence her moans.

After all, they weren't exactly supposed to still be in there at this time.

A few profanities left her lips as she pulled away from his lips. Her words encouraged him to keep up his movements, quickening them shortly as he felt her walls clench and her legs shake lightly. Her hands made their way to his hair, tugging on it. He bent down slightly, just enough so his lips could kiss her breasts, lightly sucking on them.