Waking up

Dark cacao cookie woke up and he was in his room and he got out of bed and headed to the shower in his bathroom but he still felt like he was being watched and he was right Corrupted Pv was still watching him so Dark cacao cookie shrugged it off turned off the shower and he dried himself off and put his causal clothes on then he grabbed his diary and drew some pictures and wrote abit how he wanted Pv back to normal, he put closed his diary and he put a code lock on it he set the code to 6-7-5-4-1,(if one of y'all even dares to try to open Dark cacao's diary and look at his privacy i will get you) he wrote the code on a sticky note and put it on his desk for later, then he went into the kitchen opened the fridge and grabbed the usual stuff he ate, an apple, and some coffee, then he heard a little knock on the door he went to the door and, opened it up and saw his two adopted kids caramel arrow cookie and affogato cookie(in this story caramel arrow cookie and affogato cookie were disowned by they're original parents) but dark cacao cookie adopted them and he loved them and they loved him back, so they gave their adoptive father a great big hug and they brought dark choco cookie with them so dark choco cookie reluctantly hugged his father which he has not seen in years he still had some soft spots for him.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE AND IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD A PART WHERE YOU CAN TALK TO THE COOKIES IN THIS STORY IN THE COMMENTS!!!!!😆😆