Chapter 6

My wrists were tied with a rope on the bed, held tightly above my head. Yeji was sitting completely naked on my legs as she caressed my body and stared into my eyes with a wicked smile created on her lips. One that killed me every time.

I gasped with every rose of her fingers on my skin, I completely bristled, it was as if my whole body was igniting inside thanks to her.

"Fuck Yeji..."

"Shhhh..." She whispered, as she moved her hands down to my abs. Which were contracting and hardening at the mere touch "I know perfectly well what you want." I smiled.

"And what do I want?" I answered between gasps, my breath coming in short gasps and my heart racing.

"Me, or can't you see me?"

My eyes roamed over every part of her skin, along with her hands going down to her breasts and like a kind of torture, she was looking at me as she caressed her own beautiful body.

I was completely aroused and felt my cock twitch every time I heard her gasp and close her eyes. I don't know what this woman had done to me, but I definitely needed to be with her all the time.

She began to move her hips, rubbing her wet sex on my thighs and I wished she would do it a little higher, on the pronounced bulge between my boxers.

"Fuck, this is torture" I whispered, pleading with my eyes for her to touch me, to feel me over my boxers and let go so I could give her what she deserved.

"It is, babe... But I love it."

She started kissing my hips, higher up in my boxers and I tried to move but she looked at me and denied, moving closer to my ear, sticking her pussy dangerously close to my clothed member.

"Do you want me to punish you more? Mmmm?" she moved her hips forward, rubbing her wet pussy now yes, on my cock.

"Damn, Yeji, please!" I growled, closing my eyes and she chuckled.

"I thought so" I froze as I watched her kneel on the bed again and slowly, without taking her eyes off me she brought her pussy closer and closer to my face.

I knew perfectly well what she was going to do and I gladly accepted it.

"I want you to look into my eyes while I kiss your mouth with my lips" she said in a seductive way, letting me see her pussy and her face just as turned on as mine.

"Do it already, Yeji..."

I immediately felt her wet pussy sticking with her fluids directly to my lips and I moaned as I felt and tasted them, but she, let out an incredible high pitched moan, throwing her head back as she grabbed her breasts and moved slowly over my lips and tongue.

She stared into my eyes, her open mouth and frown, let me know how excited and horny she was, but I watched her fascinated, I loved watching her flushed face, I could watch it all day.

She started to move much faster, so much that her movements were frenetic and Yeji was already starting to suffocate me between her legs, but I couldn't do anything, I really didn't want to either, if anything my breathing was going to be cut off for her to climax, I would allow it and be happy to let her use me.

"Ohhh my God, yes!"

Yeji was screaming like crazy, while I was having a hard time breathing at times but kept licking her pussy and trying to get my tongue into her cavity, making her gasp a lot more.

I knew she was about to come, I could feel the heat of her body and the way she was contracting. She was at her peak and my cock was screaming to possess her.